[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to go buy pic related for Demons Souls. Also getting Ni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: ps3_slim_640_ars.jpg (22 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ps3_slim_640_ars.jpg
22 KB, 640x360
About to go buy pic related for Demons Souls. Also getting Ni No Kuni and Dragons Crown. Can you guys suggest anything else?
>no movie shit pls
>>
>>336064616
God of War Collection
Tales of Xillia 1 and 2

I was expecting Tales to be shit but both games are pretty good. Plus Mila is fuckin hot.
>>
Disgaea 3 &4, folklore, God of war 3, nier, eternal sonata, tales of graces, star ocean, every rpg last gen.
>>
obligatory Tokyo Jungle shout out
>>
An E3 flasher.
>>
>>336064616
how much are you buying it for>?
>>
>>336064815
Wasn't star ocean shit?
>>
all those HD Collections if you are platformer inclined

Sly Jak and Ratchet
>>
>>336064932
Depends on who plays it, fampai. Different tastes and whatnot.
>>
>>336064931
120 is what the girl at gamestop said
>>
File: file.png (149 KB, 260x300) Image search: [Google]
file.png
149 KB, 260x300
Just finished this masterpiece
holy shit this game is the SHIT, best fucking time i had playing a game since a fucking long time.
its also hard as fuck
heard that 1 and 2 are even better so i going to try then
>>
Valkyria Chronicles
Tales of Xillia 1 and 2
If you hack your PS3 you can get english-patched Vesperia
>>
>>336064616
The same guy from yesterday? Was the last thread not enough?
>>
Was just about to make a thread asking for PS3 recommendations. What about games that you enjoyed that aren't the typical recommendations?
>>
>>336065170
No, just got done with Das3 ng+3 and decided it was time to get des
>>
>>336064616
Catherine if you looking for puzzle like games. Also, keep an eye out for when there are sales. They are sometimes they are good while other times they are fucking nothing.
>>
File: List Ps3.jpg (4 MB, 2070x5889) Image search: [Google]
List Ps3.jpg
4 MB, 2070x5889
>>
>>336065210
Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi but it's JPN Only and you gotta read translations in the net. but it's worth it.
>>
>>336064815
Came here to say Folklore. Good taste, anon.
Add Vanquish, Red Dead Redemption, 3D-Dot Games Heroes, Earth Defense Force 2025 and all the HD collections except SIlent Hill.
>>
>>336065352
Thanks anon, needed a good list
>>
>>336065404
Thank you, thank you. I'd like to play red dead. Never picked it up.
>>
>>336065404
People keep saying that but the problems with silent hill have been patched out or patched in
>>
if you going to play the ps3 god of war's mute the danm game
the chain sound in that version of the game are unberable
>>
God of War
Uncharted
Ratchet & Clank
Blazblue

Remember, all PS3s can play PS1 games as well.
>>
>>336066192
aside the problems, what made the HD collection even worse was it lost most of its spooky atmosphere that the originals had. Best example is fog.
>>
They're selling Xbox 360 for 100 bucks on amazon
should I?
>>
Heavy Rain.
it's movie shit, but the best of its kind. you'll 100% enjoy yourself.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.