[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://gematsu.com/2016/04/hatsune- miku-project-diva-x-laun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
http://gematsu.com/2016/04/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-launches-august-30-americas

>The PlayStation 4 version of the game runs in 1080p at 60 frames per second and will support PlayStation VR through “Live Edit Mode” concert viewing.

This...is Miku's true power...

https://youtu.be/Z6sOM_EKYkk
>>
File: monster hunter requests.gif (3 MB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
monster hunter requests.gif
3 MB, 245x263
>>336041571
>glasses not included
>>
File: 1365052140186.gif (3 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1365052140186.gif
3 MB, 512x288
>PD:F and F2nd supported 3DTVs
>Only in Live Edit Mode
>>
>>336042440
And videos. But fuck I was so disappointed when I realized it didn't work in actual gameplay.
>>
I like the music selection but there is just so little of it, I think maybe because of the medleys. Also I didn't like how PVs are just generic dancing scenes since the backgrounds can be swapped for the live event things. And the whole story mode didnt swing right with me either, but at least clearing it all on normal would immediately unlock all the extreme modes. And holy shit fuck that module grind, RNG drops is always a fucking terrible thing.
>>
>>336043349
How does the story mode work? That's what I'm mostly interested in.
>>
>Europe never as Sega will say some excuse on how its not popular here.
>>
Heh cool it comes out pretty close to my birthday. Guess I know what I'll be getting myself for my birthday.
>>
fuck x, future tone when
>>
>>336043460
Story is yurishit.
>>
File: W6tlaVI.gif (911 KB, 450x252) Image search: [Google]
W6tlaVI.gif
911 KB, 450x252
>>336044147
How strong is the yurishit?
>>
>>336043460

You're basically just doing these "quests". There's areas that have different themed element gems "cute, cool, beauty, chaos" and as you play songs your score fills them. Then once you fill them you play a medley. And the dialogue is like something out of a child's book, don't expect anything from it at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFwnYKxNebc
>>
>>336043713
Miku and music is now banned in europe, to not be culturally rude to your new muslim neighbors. European market and games are going to go down hard
>>
I'm really surprised that these games come out in the West as soon as they do. They are hard as shit and must be niche as fuck.
>>
>>336041571
What am I going to do with a Miku pouch
>>
>>336045225
Stuff some litlte miku plushes in it and use it as a cumrag? what else?
>>
>>336045086
We almost never got the Project Mirai games, so theer's that.

>>336045316
Do not sexualize the Miku!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.