[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumping ship from Xbone to PS4. Should I wait for the 4.5? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tpcO3Ii.jpg (69 KB, 834x589) Image search: [Google]
tpcO3Ii.jpg
69 KB, 834x589
Jumping ship from Xbone to PS4. Should I wait for the 4.5? I bought a 4k TV recently and I'm wondering if it's worth waiting a few months for actual 4k output.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>336034063
At the very least it will support the UHD blu rays and be a better all around multi media device.

If that's important to you, then wait.
>>
>>336034272

What's the consensus on the release date? July/august?
>>
>>336034420
Nobody knows. Sony hasn't even officially commented on any of this.

Wait until E3 at the very least.
>>
>>336034420
By October at least from the sounds of it
>>
>>336034538

Ps4 is going for what, 300 now? Will the resale value be fucked if I buy one now and sell it on Craigslist after the 4.5 is released?
>>
You are free to buy whatever you want but consider this. If Microsoft fails with the Xbox One we can say goodbye to any American company ever making a console for the video game industry ever again. You entitled consumers are too easy to forget that it took Microsoft years of experience in the PC field and applied it in the home consumer market. The things we take for granted like online play, friends list, MSN chat, custom soundtracks, avatars, movie and game download, microtransaction, DLC, customizable face plates, VOIP, media connectivity, social networks, massive player online gaming (1 vs 100), achievements, three year warranty were all Microsoft firsts. Oh and hate on Halo all you want but it's still the best selling most acclaimed series in the history of gaming. All of this is possible because Microsoft took a chance on us and we responded in kind. There's Sony quality and Nintendo quality.

And then there's Micrsoft. It's an insult to MS to compare it to the other two.
>>
If you bought a 4k TV to then buy a toybox that has an average framerate of 20fps, it defeats the purpose. Also, how much did the TV cost you? I noticed most current 4K TVs can only do 30hz, which is pretty much only for watching slideshows
>>
what a fucking waste, the ps4 and xbone are basically the same thing

get a wiiu or invest in a pc
>>
>>336034827

Halos setting is God tier Sci fi but the storyline went to absolute shit after they let Karen Traviss write some books for it.

The games themselves are fun but the storyline post halo 3 has completely erased any interest I had in them.
>>
>>336035728

Not open but I just got a 55" curved Samsung on amazon for a little over a grand.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.