[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the funniest thing YOU remember seeing in an online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: 1428696577464.jpg (166 KB, 530x450) Image search: [Google]
1428696577464.jpg
166 KB, 530x450
What's the funniest thing YOU remember seeing in an online multilayer game?
>>
>>336025704
numerous occasions of rag doll physics fucking up
>>
Some guy named flying penis.
>>
>>336025704
Crybaby faggots who take shit too seriously.
>>
kid starts cursing at an even younger kid, when his dad bursts into the room and threatens to sell his xbox if he "doesn't get off the tv and do some fucking math."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrbaPi5J0Eg
>>
our tank fell from his chair during a raid and we wiped because we were all laughing at him cursing up a storm on teamspeak
>>
>>336025704
Just the other was playing Gears 4 beta.
>forgot level name but everyone is on the boat
>dodgeball gamemode
>we all get mopped up with just an ai left
>just as we got gibbed we see a massive explosion and organs going everywhere
>the ai Boomshotted 3 guys in a righteous fury
>we all spawn back and win by getting carried by a random ai
>enemy team starts backing out
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 229x343
>be me
>playing CSGO (pls no bully) and some guy comes into the server
>he was Australian
>had the most amazing movie trailer voice
>"hey guys give me a good movie concept"
>I say a movie where Harry Potter is sexually frustrated
>"alright"
>epic music starts playing over the mic
>"THIS SUMMER"
And you know how it goes from there
I don't remember much of what he said but holy shit it I remember it giving me a good laugh.
>>
playing CS:S on my usual server, map was dust2 and some dude in his 20s starts breaking down in tears and shit because he keeps getting killed trying to awp down mid as a CT. Everyone in the team laughed, he cried harder, etc.
>>
Back durring vanilla WoW, there was this Level 12 Tauren who was stuck in this little corrner of the Orgermar bank. I guess that because he had auto run on the game did not catch him as being stuck or afk. He stayed like that, running in to thr wall for a good 3 days before someone finally said something.

>"he's being running in that wall for 3 days, what is he trying to do?"
>Maybe he's trying to push the bank closer to Thunder Bluff?
>WELL THEN LET'S HELP HIM!

Then me what had to be 20 other people all run in to the corner to help this random Tauren try to push the bank, yelling shit back anf fourth about how we need to push harder.

This lasted for a good hour and a half and we got at least 100+ people to join in on this chaos.

Tauren spent the next couple of days in that corner and didn't move till serber maintenance kicked him off. No one ever found out what the deal was and became a bit of a joke for the server for a month or two.

Fuck I miss those days.
>>
File: 1460734047166.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460734047166.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>336025704
>call a vehicle
>someone takes it and drives off
>he crashes into another car that came out of nowhere and they both blow up
>>
Joined an Irish TF2 server back in the day. pretty much everyone on there where part of this Irish tf2 clan and where actual bros in rl.

Proceed to lots of drinking, swearing, and impromptu pub songs about various members and kills.
>>
File: 1461870829459.png (250 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1461870829459.png
250 KB, 512x384
>>336028258
Same anon here, this story happens in Kenka Bancho 6

>supposed to go into the town area for a fight
>decided to fuck around at the school
>some random student starts a fight
>in the middle of a fight some random npc comes in right from the wall
>walks in a straight line literally going through everyone
>tried to punch him
>it phases through and punched teacher by accident
>this npc is still fucking walking through walls
>chase after him and go outside
>he's still there and pratically invisible to everyone
>meanwhile everyone was still chasing me because I punched a teacher but I decide to punch more of them because I was in a panic and maybe they could end up fighting themselves
>"Oh fuck now may be a good time to--"
>some bald teacher comes out of fucking nowhere and pins me to the ground
>the "ghost" NPC is right behind him looking at me being arrested
>mfw this smug fucker planned this whole thing
>>
>>336025704
Playing spy in Tf2, went spy, disguised as some kid admin playing sniper. He found me and screamed at me for five minutes taking his name and banned me for a month for "impersonating an admin"
>>
>>336029593
you know how absurd that is i can believe that shit
>>
>>336025704
Back when I played TF2, I was fucking around with the bow and shot an arrow randomly into the sky. A few seconds later I heard the hit notification and I actually fucking got a headshot when it came back down.
I just want to know what the other guy thought when it happened.
>>
File: ss+(2014-09-01+at+08.08.34).png (16 KB, 123x124) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-09-01+at+08.08.34).png
16 KB, 123x124
>>336028067
holy fuck
>>
File: 1456774203526.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
1456774203526.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
The Black Knight mod in Chivalry.

>mfw seeing a guy with no arms and no head running around screaming for help
>>
File: cloudjokes.jpg (89 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
cloudjokes.jpg
89 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>336030114
>not a Barret mod where his arm changes into whatever gun you have equipped
>>
>>336025704
Either when someone I used to play with changed his gamertag to super poopeyer because he forgot how to spell pooper.

Or the time some kid was playing gta v with his microphone and headset coming out his tv, then we shout at his mum and she starts going mad thinking the tv is shouting at her
>>
Playing Rising Storm as the japs. Both commanders on each team know each other and are trying to beat each other. Our commander tells where to go and what to do. New round starts and he tells us to banzai rush the entire time "for Hirohito!". Entire match plays out without a single shot coming from the Japanese and the entire killfeed filled with bayonet kills. Best experience of my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 1000x1424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 1000x1424
This was when Synergy was still brand new.

Me and a friend of mine decided to play Half Life 2, since we never bothered playing it beforehand.

We were rolling through the game until we got to Ravenholm, and there's that one open area with a spinning blade trap in the middle of it. Being a retarded genius, I volunteered to duck under it as bait for the zombies while he hit it with the gravity gun.

Cue my friend hitting it too quickly and the trap flew off its hinges and cut through me like meat through a grinder.
>>
While playing dark souls 2
>In the forest of fallen giants
>See a red sign soapstone on the ground and go over to it
>"Do you wish to summon the dark spirit DOLPH LUNDGREN?"
>I summon him
>A 6 foot, unarmed, naked, blond haired man emerges from the ground
>You have summoned the dark spirit DOLPH LUNDGREN
>He proceeds to punch the shit out of me and kills me
>>
Have many but some is just playing l4d2 with 2 close online friends on steam.

Laughing because the 4th player CPU is only one up and it doesnt res us or just does stupid things while we calling for help.

Seeing our friend try to res us while we are in poison and hes getting slapped by zombies or gets fucked by some jockey halfway ressing us.

Giggling like little girls when the fucking tank is in our face in a close quarters situation, or seeing someone die to a witch.

Just hearing them say Heelpp meeeee! Over the mic made it so much funny and involved.

We played both games storymodes i think almost every level advanced realism or just advanced whatever
>>
>>336025704
Do you guys remember when /v/ played Mario Kart 8 together
and we went aroundt he first bend
and the Train fucking reckt us all?

I had to quit, I was laughing too hard to play the game any more.
>>
>>336025704
Whenever squeakers get mad.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.