[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FLIPENDO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: flipendo.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
flipendo.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
FLIPENDO
>>
What a dank game
>>
>>336021841
LUMOS
>>
>>336021841
I remember having to trace shit on the pc version
>>
U dun it nao
>>
File: kyle_disapointement.gif (38 KB, 192x224) Image search: [Google]
kyle_disapointement.gif
38 KB, 192x224
FLIPENDO

>>336021924
You blew it man.
>>
i got this at christmas but the mouse was broken so it would fly across the screen occasionally so i couldnt finish the first lesson so i cried for days
>>
>>336021841
Filipino
>>
My parents used to think he was yelling:
"NIN TEN DO"
Probably because I played the shit out of that game with the volume turned up.

The music in the last part of that first challenge always creeped me the fuck out.
>>
CoS>PoA>SS>everything else
>>
>flipendo

>flip

>it flips stuff.
>>
>set before the rise of voldemort in the 70's
>your can make your own character
>you dont get to select your house, its random.
>main plotline will change a bit depending in the house your in.
>lots of stats you can build up, spells to learn
>quidditch is in the game but you dont need to play it if you want to, you can bet on it too for Chocolate Frog Cards,etc...
>massive castle to explore, forest, the town, the haunted house.
>full of secrets to find and collect

Make it already, put the guys from the arkham games on it, those guys really can build a game where the worldbuilding comes to life.
>>
>>336024208
>put the guys from the arkham games on it
You lost me.
>>
This game was the raddest shit
>>
>>336021841
>PC version
Pleb.
>>
>pc version
not even muh console wars, ps1 version was superior
>>
File: 1461186470172.gif (1 MB, 451x331) Image search: [Google]
1461186470172.gif
1 MB, 451x331
>>336021841
Cockus-Pokus
>>
>>336025883
really? what's the difference?
>>
>>336026192
Many things.
They're different games.
PC has the superior graphics though.
>>
>>336024208
I don't think combining normies and rpg nerds is a good idea anon
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.