[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watch this and tell me Borderlands 3 won't have create
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Watch this and tell me Borderlands 3 won't have create your own vault hunter
https://youtu.be/Zdo4pipwZwQ
Whats do you want to see?
>>
More abilities, less passives
No memes
Better writing in general
>>
>Better drop rates in general
>Less bullet spongey enemies
That's pretty much all I need. Borderlands 2 became boring later on because you pretty much had to use/farm Legendary weapons every few levels and everyone online used the same Legendary (that overpowered shotgun pistol thing)
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 168x146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 168x146
>Borderlands doesn't let you play as the previous Vault Hunters in later entries
>>
i want psycho to be playable again
thats it
same skills please as in bl2
>>
MELEE WEAPONS
>>
>create your own vault hunter
not gonna happen, the only cosmetic customization you'll get will probably be the same that was in BL2.

As for what I'd like to see, I'm very curious how they'll improve the obligatory "guy with a turret" classes sentry gun.

>BL1
>could do an AoE heal and restore ammo
>use any element
>only had 180 degrees of fire
>puny useless shield
>could fire a slow homing rocket

>BL2
>360 degree aim
>can give it a second gun that shoots slag
>can get a second sentry
>can improve its aim
>rocket volley
>slightly more useful shield
>longbow
>can make it stick to walls
>has an upgrade where it causes a huge explosion on deployment

I also REALLY want Krieg to be playable again. He is such an amazingly well designed character for pure fun
>tfw doing level 72 no gear playthroughs
>constant RAMPAGE TO FILL THE RED BAR
>>
File: pp,550x550.u5.jpg (69 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
pp,550x550.u5.jpg
69 KB, 550x413
>>336011874
>Watch this and tell me X

Yeah I could tell you that. Look.

Why would that ending convince me that I can create my own meme hunter. I'm not sure you get it. The Alien at the end who tells you that you will be needing all the vault hunters you can get is still refering to Borderlands 2. The video you linked was the ending of Borderlands 1.5.

In Borderlands 2 you set out to stop Jack and the Warrior, thus needing as much help as you can get.
>>
>>336013825
>sanctuary in the sky
>the ending of borderlands 1.5
Nah.
>>
>>336011938
>i-its okey if i can mem

fuck off
>>
>>336011938
>better writing in general
Wish granted, Burch left gearbox ages ago if I recall.
>>
>>336013978
kill yourself, anthony
>>
File: borderlands_timeline.jpg (119 KB, 1200x666) Image search: [Google]
borderlands_timeline.jpg
119 KB, 1200x666
>>336013961
It's in the sky, yeah so? Jack is still alive when whatsherface teleports it into the air. The ending scene in 1.5 could still be happening during borderlands 2
>>
I want my friends not to force me to play it
and also I want to see as few threads about it as possible, and possibly no advertisement at all
>>
>>336014328
If it's popular, I must hate it?
>>
The map with all the vaults is obviously giving away that we'll get a new game with Mass Effect travel system.
>>
>>336014397
If I don't like it, then I just hate it for being popular?
I played both 1 and 2, TWICE, with friends. The atmosphere and music are cool, but that's about it. It's fun at first, then it quickly becomes a slog, and the writing makes everything ten times worse.
>>
>>336011938
>>336012069
These two.

Also, fix the fucking guns, there's nothing more annoying than getting an assault rifle with a 30 bullets magazine but it shoots 3 bullets at once, what kind of retarded shit is this?
>>
>>336014276
m8, if some big ugly alien appeared during borderlands 2, I'm pretty sure brick and lilith would have let you know since that's not a normal thing to happen
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.