[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances that the next time we see this game it'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 610x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 610x336
What are the chances that the next time we see this game it'll actually be good?

What are the chances they delay it for NX to make it closer to the originals?
>>
>>336007584
Nintendo made 3D World and 3D Land at the same time, and then changed up 3D World depending on the reception 3D Land and the initial 3D World reveal got.

I suppose IS did the same thing with Color Splash. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to delay the game to create original NPC sprites and maybe make the battle system a little less like Sticker Star (but I don't expect any massive change).
>>
>>
>>336007584
None. They intended for the game be released this year. It's probably already nearing completion. They aren't going to remake the entire thing.

With any luck they'll have plans to begin work on a paper mario that people want to play.

It's really pretty though, isn't it?
>>
>>336007761
>Nintendo made 3D World and 3D Land at the same time, and then changed up 3D World depending on the reception 3D Land and the initial 3D World reveal got.

They didn't. They made the games one right after the other. Iwata Asks confirmed this.
>>
>>336007584
>What are the chances that the next time we see this game it'll actually be good?
10%
>What are the chances they delay it for NX
50%
>to make it closer to the originals?
0%
Intelligent Systems said this is new direction for Paper Mario since Sticker Star.
They might take some feedback and make it better but it's unlikely, and they're not going to throw everything out to make TTYD2 either.
>>
>>336009675
It's a real shame sticker star is in bargain bins all the times at the shop and they pretty give it away in bundles. I've not liked paper mario since ttyd so I doubt it's gonna get better now
>>
>>336007584
>What are the chances that the next time we see this game it'll actually be good?
Very low.

>What are the chances they delay it for NX to make it closer to the originals?
NX is possible, making the good is unlikely.

Come on people, as long as Miyamoto is alive, we will never get good Paper Mario.
>>
>>336010545
>>Come on people, as long as Miyamoto is alive, we will never get good Paper Mario.
Don't tell me you're honestly so naive that you think Sticker Star would've magically been good without Miyamoto.

He told them not to make it a rehash, he didn't tell them to make it a bad game.
As long as IS cares more about Fire Emblem Paper Mario will always be shit.
>>
>>336007584
-1,000%
>>
>>336007584
50%

What are the chances they delay it for NX to make it closer to the originals?
0%
>>
It doesn't matter what kind of improvements it has because /v/ is already dead set on hating it.
>>
>>336011181
actually that's the entirety of the Paper Mario fandom right now. Not sure how many of those fans browse /v/ though
>>
>>336007761
That would mean Color Splash has been in development for over four years. I somehow doubt that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.