[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just say it already /v/ you don't like nintendo anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: SI_GenericNintendo.png (223 KB, 843x422) Image search: [Google]
SI_GenericNintendo.png
223 KB, 843x422
Just say it already /v/

you don't like nintendo anymore
>>
Why do Nintendo fans have such persecution complexes
>>
I want to like Nintendo.

I've consistently enjoyed their games more than other company's.

But they're fucking up a lot lately.
>>
File: 1423525347143.jpg (2 MB, 1312x6008) Image search: [Google]
1423525347143.jpg
2 MB, 1312x6008
>>336002665

>Nintendo games are now a joke, generic full of bright, solid colors with shitty blur filter and strongly gimmick based

>their fanbase are a bunch of manchild, autistic so fanatic they will praise almost everything they do until things inevitable will go for the worse (i.e Sticker star and Federation forse)

When it went so wrong...
>>
>>336002756
Maybe it's Sony's online making more than the whole of Nintendo for the year.
>>
I'm starting to really dislike everything about their practices.
They don't plan on dubbing that shitty Fire Emblem/Persona game, yet they're still "localizing" it by editing EVERYTHING and probably subtitling it really shittily.
They don't have ANY decent games coming out, just the shittiest metroid and paper mario attempts in existence.
I mean, Star Fox was okay... But then there's the fucking Gyrowing. Why was that pushed into the game? I mean, you can even play through the Gyrowing levels WITHOUT THE GYROWING, and they're A MILLION TIMES MORE FUN.
I used to love Nintendo. I'm still getting over Bayonetta 2. I'm so happy they made it happen. It was the best thing they've done in ages, but now they're just shitting up the industry with sparse trash.
>>
>>336003123
I never realize how much I disliked the graphical overhaul of OoT until now.
>>
I stopped when they started budget damage controlling. I think it's too late to save Nintendo as a major company in the video game industry.
That being said, they can always go nip-only. There's definitely companies that do that in japan and while they don't sell like hotcakes like they COULD here, it's looking like they're not welcome here anymore, and they're not welcoming the average consumer, either.
>>
Their most recent decisions are questionable. Their games are still good, though.
>>
>>336004230
Games aren't important in this industry
>>
>>336003123
Why did they make Luigi's mansion level based?
>>
>>336003123
Nearly all of the images on the left are of low quality and don't reflect the actual colors of the games they depict.
>Cancelled for not looking child-friendly enough
You're literally making that up.
>>
>>336004592
>Games aren't important in /v/
Fixed
>>
If liking them is buying their overpriced console, then we're just acquaintances.
>>
>>336007258
>he buys consoles at full price
Got my wii u for 150 britbongbux
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.