[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else find mgsv dissatisfing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: happy huey.png (202 KB, 463x463) Image search: [Google]
happy huey.png
202 KB, 463x463
Anyone else find mgsv dissatisfing?
>>
>>336001371
that is the general consensus of the game, yes
>>
Yes, most people

Dumb cuckposter
>>
>>336001371
hard to judge something that was never complete.
>>
>>336001371
there wasn't a sex scene with Quiet, so yes.
>>
MGSV is 4 - Not Highly Satisfied
>>
It's a good game but
>>
Well yes, all MGS games are bad but MGSV had the least purpose to it.
>>
>>336001371
Anyone who played it before? Yes.
But dudebros and grillgamers probably give it 11 out of 10. If they ever touch it. A good game up until 40-50% of it and it slides the fuck off the road and crashes. Not enough indoor areas either. The start was so fucking good. Why not more of those?
>>
I thought it was fucking great. Shame they couldn't finish the ending but the 2/3rds we got were fantastic.
>>
Yes.

It made me appreciate MGS4 more, retroactively.
While is is even fucking campier than the previous games, and has an absurd amount of cutscenes, when the game decided to be a game, it felt like an MGS game.

MGSV just didn't feel like an MGS game to me, but was still fun, though it got repetitive for me very, very quickly.
>>
>>336004305
I meant before as in the series.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.