[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ubisoft starts banwave >cheater and glitch abuser got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Launch_241650.jpg (370 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Launch_241650.jpg
370 KB, 1920x1080
>Ubisoft starts banwave
>cheater and glitch abuser got a mail they were banned for 14 days
>they can still play

Can Ubisoft do anything right?
>>
Bad news: client-trust and TCP means game will be gently fucked for a long time
Good news: Ubisoft knows hacking is tainting the brand, and have started banning thousands by hand
>>
Breaking news: No one's playing this game anymore
>>
>>336001323
You think they'll release a all dlc edition? If it actually works properly then I'll buy it on sale
>>
File: 554.jpg (6 KB, 162x312) Image search: [Google]
554.jpg
6 KB, 162x312
Thank Christ I got this game for free with my video card

Honestly it could of been great, but the mass amounts of hackers just ruined it, the damage is already done, even if they ban hackers people aren't going to come back

I feel sorry for you dumb fucks who paid full price for this game...
>>
>>336001323
I played the open beta and that was all I needed to dissuade me from ever buying the full version of the game. I'll never understand the mindset of hackers. Everyone that plays the game knows that you are cheating. It really sucks for the people that just wanted to have some fun with this game.
>>
>>336002592
>could of

COULD HAVE

COULD

HAVE

C O U L D
O
U
L
D

H A V E
A
V
E

Fucking rednecks.
>>
File: mfw.png (479 KB, 800x580) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
479 KB, 800x580
>>336001323
>/tcdg/ has gone and it's not comng back
>>
>>336004248
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>336004278
I was posting there everyday!
we need a general!

i cant believe it
>>
>>336004320
>
>>
>>336004278
It was one of the better generals on /vg/. Though that's not saying much
>>
>>336004345
It was populated by the exact same people that ran the Destiny general into the ground. All those shitty attention whoring tripfags like zippy were there. And there's no point having a community about a worthless abandone game in the first place.
>>
>>336001323
I don't know why they bother with the bans. People stopped playing it on their own a while ago.
>>
what am i supposed to do to get info or post or whatever about the division? do vg threads ever come back what happens when it falls off the catalog? gtag it still going
>>
>Ubisoft makes a game with exploits
>Bans people take advantage of said exploits

Why the fuck would they punish the people actually playing their shit game?
>>
>>336004216
Where the fuck did this come from? I barely saw this "should of" or "could of" years ago.
>>
>>336004448
Ubisoft & Massive are dumbasses who don't know how to run a persistant online game.

They think they can clean up the hackers to convince people to come back and pay for their DLC expacs
>>
This game pretty much died when Dark Souls 3 came out.

I told you so.
>>
>>336004442
Second Life 2 aka GTAO is still active. They just had a double RP/$ week and there was a content update about a month ago.
>>
File: 1459048401364.png (227 KB, 576x448) Image search: [Google]
1459048401364.png
227 KB, 576x448
>bought a PS4 for this game

at least it was used
>>
>>336004472
I keep seeing idiots spelling "paid" as "payed"
>>
>>336004472
That's the result of the fine american redneck education for you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.