[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmm... Mmmmmm...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
Hmm...

Mmmmmm...
>>
File: 2LmlyAx.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2LmlyAx.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>get to anor londo
>decide to look up the NPCs on wiki
>tfw i fucked up pretty much all of them

thats what i get for playing blind
>>
>tfw it's still closed
>>
>>335988836
Why are all Dark Souls characters literally autistic? Is it to appeal to edgy fedoras that act like that irl?

Mmhh
Hmmm
Mlady..
>>
>>335988836
>create an NPC designed to immitate a blind playthrough by an average person
Pretty genius desu
>>
File: 1461041883079.jpg (7 KB, 337x144) Image search: [Google]
1461041883079.jpg
7 KB, 337x144
>tfw you opened the tower early, never met Patches properly, and never saw Seigward again
>>
>>335988925

>can't find crestfallen warrior
>don't know where to look for solaire after anor londo
>have no idea where the preistess chick went

I'm getting worried. Siegmeyer is still alive so far but I don't know for how long...
>>
>>335989182
>opened the tower early
god damnit, now I've done it twice
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 500x281
Hmmm....
Mmmmmmmm....
>>
>>335989298
Solaire goes to Demon Ruins, Crestfallen Warrior goes to New Londo Ruins.
Rheah will be at the Undead Parish Church until she leaves to Duke's Archives.

Siegmeyer will also be at the later part of Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, where his fate will be decided.
>>
>at that point in the game where everyone is starting to go hollow or lose hope
>>
>>335989951
>you can avoid some characters from fading by withholding stuff from them
>They're disappointed and think less of you because of it

Fucking Laurentius, his speech about how the flame he gave you was part of him gets me every time
>>
>>335989951
Dark Souls 2 really dropped the ball with that
Majula never fucking changes, everyone except for Lucatiel are perfectly fine
>>
>>335988836
How about you go and sound those bells fatty? Shit won't open itself you know.
>>
>>335990567
This.
Lazy fucker, no wonder all catarina knights have fat armor, it's fitting.
>>
>>335990135
Even worse, people hollow after you've learned everything you can from them.

They lose their only purpose in life and go hollow once you no longer need their services, discarded by the wayside.

The only way to protect those you care about is to purposefully avoid them or straight up lie.

Dark Souls is a depressing game

Kirk is just trying to gather humanity for the Pale Lady, you end up having to kill him even though had you known you could've been allies and opened the shortcut

You have to destroy the "sun" solaire is looking for because he'll hollow once his goal is fulfilled, so you literally save his life by crushing his dreams and then dragging him to Gwyn to link the flame

Sif recognizes you but still won't let you loot the ring, you have to kill an old friend and end up setting loose the abyss all over again and causing more issues as you try to solve them

Gwyndolin is faking anor londo's glory and trying to manipulate you, the city is a dark and empty shell.

The guy who sets you free from your cell in the first place doesn't even make it out alive, and you have to kill him once he goes hollow and fails in his quest

Almost everyone the chosen undead comes in contact with dies or goes hollow.

Iron Tarkus destroys the golem only to fall victim tI the painting guardians of anor londo. Lautrec betrays you and dies. Witch Beatrice dies after helping you in the abyss.

My favorite ending interpretation is Solaire linking the flame while you leave to be the dark lord because it's again just go fucking grim. Your one companion through thick and thin sets himself on fucking fire to suffer and prolong a dying world, while you leave to try and rule the ruins.
>>
>>335990165
because the events of the game take place in like 1-2 days canonically

nobody is going to go hollow that fast, also not everybody is dead which is a prerequisite for going hollow (like chloanne or the herald or gilligan)
>>
>>335991384
>Sif recognizes you but still won't let you loot the ring
Which is stupid since you saved him from the Abyss and defeated Manus, hell you can even summon him for the fight, why would he not give you the ring? You can take that shit.
>>
>>335989182
>>335989318
Just fucking ride the elevator again. Patches will spawn.
>>
>>335994161
Because it's his duty to not only watch over Artorias's grave but to also prevent the Abyss from threatening the world. Guess what happens after you drain New Londo and allow an outlet for the Abyss?
>>
>>335989638
the creator of dark souls is an ass man confirmed
>>
>>335988836
OH HO!
>>
File: 1461825198396.jpg (749 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1461825198396.jpg
749 KB, 2560x1440
>>335989638
>>
>>335994767
But the ring doesn't prevent us from Draining the water (that would actually make sense why he tries to stop us) it just lets us enter the Abyss and kill the 4kings. There's no reason he should try stop us because the only outcomes are killing the 4kings or maintain good the status-quo.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.