[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've really enjoyed DSIII, but then I got to this shithole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
I've really enjoyed DSIII, but then I got to this shithole of an area

What the fuck happened? Feels like it was designed for an entirely different game
>>
>>335981612
>aesthetically amazing
>mobs that rival shark giants in TOH
>meme boss to start it off
>King of the Camera fight if you lockon
>one of the best bosses in souls
a mixed bag really
>>
>>335981612
It is hidden behind two really out-there obstacles, maybe they knew, but figured it was better than nothing.
>>
>>335981612
Nigga fuck you, best part in the game.
After beating every other area and realizing I missed Smouldering Lake, that shit was the worst fucking area to end the playthrough on. The ruins are like an Oblivion dungeon.
>>
It's an unfinished DS2 DLC they decided to hide in this game.
>>
>>335981826
I don't get the camera meme with King of the Storm/Nameless King.
>>
the only problem with it is the mobs
>>
>>335981937
the camera goes to shit if you lock on to the head. never had a problem though, i assumed you fight it unlocked and had no trouble.
>>
>>335982031
No it doesn't. The head is the only part I locked on to. If you stand in front of him, it's doesn't mess up at all. Not only that, but standing in front of him makes it so he never does his aerial fire or aerial wind attacks.
>>
>>335982031
I fought him unlocked. General rule in souls game is any enemy that moves extremely fast, has specific weak spots or is gigantic, you need to fight unlocked.
>>
>>335982158
I fought Kalameet and Bed of Chaos unlocked. Every other one I had to lock on.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.