[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
What am I in for?
>>
grimdark furshit
>>
Depends; did you play it back on '07?
>>
>>335977550
No, I did not.
>>
>>335977606
Ahh, okay.

Well, it's a solid Zelda adventure. Great dungeons, an interesting story, and, now, it has slightly outdated graphics. Back in the day, it was beautiful. Now? Well, the HD is cool, but other than that, it's not too pretty anymore.

You'll either love switching between the wolf and human, or hate it. Either way, great puzzles, fun action, and an overall good game.

You should enjoy it.
>>
>>335977183
Get ready to meet the lone survivor of the legendary Sheikah clan named after Impa, you will meet said survivor in a lonely wild west themed town where she is holed up waiting for you to shoot your way in and eradicate all the invaders, once you succeed she will share her secret knowledge that will aid you in your quest.
:o )
>>
A good Zelda game, but not without flaws. Pacing isn't always great. The story starts out strong but gets sloppg around the end. Dungeon design is great but all of the bosses are pretty easy. Overall still a pretty fun game.
>>
terrible horse controls, god tier dungeons, good difficulty if you use hero mode,decent graphics, and a great zelda game

the intro is a bit long though
>>
File: 1455236797231.png (272 KB, 576x311) Image search: [Google]
1455236797231.png
272 KB, 576x311
>>335978674
>decent graphics
TP was and still is ugly.
>>
File: laughterstops.png (200 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
laughterstops.png
200 KB, 356x256
>>335980281
>they managed to make her face look worse in HD
>>
File: CZ6IhSLVIAAwjTu.jpg (113 KB, 1570x693) Image search: [Google]
CZ6IhSLVIAAwjTu.jpg
113 KB, 1570x693
>>335980660
Not just her.
>>
>>335980281
>>335980660
It's almost like areas covered in Twilight were supposed to have more contrast and bloom or something.
>>
Post midna's.
>>
>>335981007
What is wrong with her face?
>>
File: add more bloom.jpg (74 KB, 1083x396) Image search: [Google]
add more bloom.jpg
74 KB, 1083x396
>>335981057
They added bloom to a game that was criticized for having too much bloom.
>>
>>335977183
A game you can pick for 5 bucks and still play on the wiiu.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.