[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon RBY sell over 1 Million on eshop!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Cool Blue.png (784 KB, 997x508) Image search: [Google]
Cool Blue.png
784 KB, 997x508
So I guess this means we'll get Gold,Silver and Crystal high hopes for Firered or Leafgreen?

http://www.destructoid.com/the-pokemon-re-releases-were-downloaded-1-5-million-times-358055.phtml
>>
I will never understand why you'd pay money for it when you can download it for free on your smartphone in less than 5 mins.
>>
>>335970913
People are dumb.
More at 11.
>>
>>335970785
Un-fucking-believable. I guess Pokemon still prints money even with 20 year old games, even when they are digital only.
>>
>>335970913
Because you can transfer them into your current game when Sun and moon comes out via pokebank
>>
GSC, maybe since those games don't currently have a way to transfer to current generations. FireRed and LeafGreen still can, although you'd need to jump through a few hoops.
>>
>>335971407
Wait how would you go from GBA through DS?
>>
>>335972023
Pal Park; it required you to have an older DS with the GBA slot in the bottom.
>>
>>335971191
Really? That's pretty unique. but how would they use personality and gender? That wasn't introduced in Gen 1
>>
>>335972994

I assume they'd assign one, and shit's random or something. There was a way to transfer Pokes from R/B/Y to G/S/C, which had EVs and IVs and weird shit like that
>>
>>335973170
It kinda sucks that you couldn't transfer Gen 2 pokemon to pokemon in 3rd gen. Do you know how cool that'd be? Having your Charizard from Day one into X and Y? Damn talk about buddies 4ever.

I always thought about doing that with my Pokemon. That would've been cool
>>
>>335970785
>buying roms
>>
>>335970785
>releasing the same game a third time
>>
>>335973484
>3rd

wat?
>>
>>335973170
>>335973337
Pokemon in Generation II actually had their genders and whether they were shiny assigned depending on their IVs.
They overhauled that in Gen III, which is why you can't trade from II to III, they're incompatible because they use completely different values to determine things.
They'll probably just randomize it in Pokebank.
>>
>>335973170
Why everyone things EVs and IVs are from gen 2? They were introduced on gen 3.
>>
>>335970785

>durr Blizzard would never make enough money if they released Legacy servers
>hurr who would pay to play such an old game
>>
>>335975141
Gen I and II basically had IVs and EVs, although they were under a different name and had different mechanics. Most people know this, but simply can't be arsed to remember the names of the old things.
>>
>>335975209
retail wow is fine. delete this now.
>>
>>335975047
Not really. IV's are basically the same, except instead of going from 0~31 they go 0~15. They could just double it then give a 50/50 chance of +1 or +0. Then reset EV's, randomly generate natures and abilities.
>>
>>335971058
People have morals and autists think they're dumb for that.
More at /v/leven.
>>
>>335975520
They COULD, but remember who we're talking about here.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.