[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God tier areas: Irithiyll of the Boreal Valley, Catedral of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 609173.jpg (4 MB, 2768x1557) Image search: [Google]
609173.jpg
4 MB, 2768x1557
God tier areas:

Irithiyll of the Boreal Valley, Catedral of the Deep

Okay tier areas:

Farron Keep, High Wall of Lothric, Cemetery of Ash, Irithyll Dungeon, Lothric Castle, Archdrafon Peak, Road of Sacrifices, Undead Settlement

Meh tier areas:

Untebded graves, Grand Archives, Profaned Capital

Shit tier areas:

Smouldering Lake, Consumed King's Garden, Catacombs of Carthus
>>
>>335969258
Faggot area: OP's Mouth.
>>
>>335969258

Cathedral was fucking great. I love how I kept looping back to the same bonfire about four times.

Could have been the GOAT if it wasn't for deacons being a shitty boss fight to cap it off.
>>
File: 1448227268120.jpg (25 KB, 468x312) Image search: [Google]
1448227268120.jpg
25 KB, 468x312
>>335969419
>>
File: 1459473680937.jpg (12 KB, 241x216) Image search: [Google]
1459473680937.jpg
12 KB, 241x216
>>335969598
>>
>>335969437
Not OP but I love the deacons there is just something so cool about the fight even though it's easy
>>
>>335969258
Irithyll after Pontiff is absolute shit tier. Cathedral is also shit.

I'm not gonna do a tier list but my least favourite area is Smouldering Lake, or more specifically, Demon Ruins. It's just a labyrinth of corridors and box rooms with gank squads. Its fucking SHIT.
>>
>>335969258
>Irithiyll of the Boreal Valley
literally a linear corridor

>Catedral of the Deep
nonsensical world design. why is there that huge flooded room? why are there giants there?
>>
Irithyll has shit tier enemies though.
>>
>>335970215
Best enemies in the game if I'm honest.

>Those two wolf rat things in the Water Reserve

Both of them together should have been a boss. It would have been the hardest thing in the game.
>>
>>335969258
Mostly agree with this but

>Archdragon Peak
It's what Dragon Aerie should've been. If it weren't for the serpentmen I would move it up a tier.

>Untended Graves
Cool and creepy atmosphere, great boss fight, and interesting lore. I would move it up a tier.

>Road of Sacrifices and Undead Settlement
Boring areas that I would move down to Meh. The first part of RoS with the winged undead is awful and you could cut it out and not lose anything. Put the butcher knife lady in the swamp.

>Profaned Capital
You might as well count this as a part of Irithyll Dungeon. It's hardly an area at all.

Also, Farron Keep > Valley of Defilement > Blighttown
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.