[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is darksouls 3 worth buying on the PC? With all the garbage i've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: dark-souls-3-screenshot-12.0.jpg (2 MB, 5760x3240) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-3-screenshot-12.0.jpg
2 MB, 5760x3240
Is darksouls 3 worth buying on the PC? With all the garbage i've read regarding the false bans and douchebags getting people banned/characters deleted i'm just not sure.What if i just wanted to play solo/offline with my ps3 controller via BetterDS3?
>>
Then play offline. I played through it and beat it yesterday. For some reason, it didn't have the same impact that DS1 and DS2 had on me, but I think that's me getting tired of the series as a whole. If you liked the first and/or second, you'll most likely like this one.
>>
>>335967049
you just contradicted yourself
>>
>>335966725
There's literally nothing to worry about playing online as long you don't pick up shit from random players.
>>
>>335967676
literally whats wrong with picking up stuff players drop?
>>
File: 71sul4FGmdL__SL1462_.jpg (260 KB, 1462x916) Image search: [Google]
71sul4FGmdL__SL1462_.jpg
260 KB, 1462x916
>>335966725
>playing with a ps controller
>the unimportant dpad is closer to your thumb
>>
>>335968131
could be a hacked item, which could get you banned or corrupt your save file etc
>>
>>335968131
They drop hacked items that corrupt your save. That's what's getting non-hackers banned in the first place.
>>
>>335968325

PS3 controller is just more comfortable to hold for me
>>
>>335968325
Manlet detected
>>
you tell me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bbymfrnt-g&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>335968503
>>335968656
so no more twinking? thats gay as fuck
>>
>60 dollars
holy shit no
wait a year and get the DARK SOULS™ III Definitive Edition for 30 or something
do not support these kikes
>>
>>335969413
>buying a game when the multi will be dead
lol
>>
>>335969548
Dark Souls has been around for longer and the multiplayer is just fine.
nice try kike
>>
>>335969702
We're talking about DS3 here, moron.
Dont ever reply to me or my wifes son again.
>>
File: pepds.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
pepds.png
87 KB, 684x576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2tBXLLLvtk

>vidya gaems
>starting zone twink "pvp"
>plays alone

stay clear of pc community, its really sad.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.