[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ah Ha!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Kingkk.jpg (4 KB, 180x131) Image search: [Google]
Kingkk.jpg
4 KB, 180x131
Ah Ha!
>>
should I replay this for nostalgia or am I going to realize it was actually a bad game?
>>
>>335964872
I understand the many flaws about it, especially the backtracking is way too mad, but I appreciated it.
I hear the virtual console release had buggy controls.
>>
Say what you will, but this is a rather creative boss.
>>
>>335964872
It was fun,but easy. If you want to 100% it and the minigames, then its hard as shit. My 13 year old self could never beat this boss until I was 17, but was never able to finish.
>>
I adored this boss.
>>
>>335964872
It's still fun. I never understood /v/'s hateboner with this game. Yes, there was a fuckton of backtracking, but Banjo Tooie also had a bunch and people aren't nearly as hostile to that game.
>>
>>335964872
It's way more collecting than I remembered. You better love the levels if you're going for 100+ percent because you'll be going over them five times. It's a collector's wet dream though
>>
>>335964836
I only managed to 101% my old save about a year ago. That fucking Beaver Bother minigame, where you had to get them in the hole.

Still comfy as fuck though.
>>
>>335966919
I had a formula for that. Forgot it though
>>
>>335968876
I think you lead the Gnawties near the edge of the hole, rather than the center, and they always fall in.
>>
>>335966718

Banjo Tooie also didn't have five characters.
>>
>>335969150
Oh yeah, you walked around them clockwise I think, herding them into the hole because they traveled ~30-45 degrees off directly away from you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.