[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For tf2, Valve recently >revived degroot keep and tc_hydro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 900x675
For tf2, Valve recently

>revived degroot keep and tc_hydro
>revived pd
>continues to shoutout competitive tf2
>fixed some cosmetics
>finally vacbanned people using aimhacks ie lmaobox

What's next? the We Pay YOU Update?

they are working really really hard as the overwatch release closes in.

What do you want valve/tf2 team to fix?
>>
>>335963339
Personally I hope they us do something with metal so the exchange for metal to keys gets cheaper
>>
I want them to fix the lack of HL3
>>
How about going back in time and not making it f2p
>>
>>335963612
>tfw 100+ ref
>>
How did they revive hydro?
>>
File: 1461777106932.png (140 KB, 331x332) Image search: [Google]
1461777106932.png
140 KB, 331x332
Stop with the contracts, or atleast have one be free. At least with MVM there was a way to play it without having to pay. Contracts are literally pay2experience update content.

They also really need to do something with the economy, it's fucked. They also need to promote custom gamemodes or make it more open sourced. After SLAG crashed and burn the community for TF2 has been lacking.

Really just promote modding in general, It's one of the big things that it has against Overwatch and it can help them in the long run like it did in 2012.
>>
I want the final issues.
>>
FUCKING 2FORT.
It used to be great, now it's too small and full of ok many narrow corridors.
>>
Is there any way Valve can salvage the poopy joe mode?
>>
I want them to balance shit weapons by buffing them.

I don't want anymore of this
ALL NERFS
update. that shit blows.

>mfw bfb
>>
>>335963880
Contracts turn people into shitheads. This game has enough shitheads.
>>
File: 1306166913896.jpg (27 KB, 496x497) Image search: [Google]
1306166913896.jpg
27 KB, 496x497
>>335963339
>revived tc_hydro
Don't you even joke with me about that.
>>
>>335964059
Make more maps for it. Then again,

>valve
>making maps
>>
File: 1445589705795.jpg (175 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
1445589705795.jpg
175 KB, 500x406
>mfw pure servers finally allow custom animations

I don't think you know how long it's been since valve broke this.
>>
>>335964365
They have a mayan/jungle themed community update coming, but i too also want a valve official update
>>
>Valve to promote more maps made by people, workshop was a step in the right direction but it's still a slow and lengthy process
>Fix Arena servers and/or add them to quick play as an option
>Continue rebalancing the game I'd honestly love to see a Pyro revamp seeing how the class is fundamentally a mess of ideas with no solid direction of knowing what the fuck it is plus it's hillarious how outclassed Pyro is in many aspects. Never happening though.
>Make more basic tutorials for new players to play before they can access other servers, including information on stuff like crouch jumping, spy disguise bumping, explosive jumps, surfing, etc.
>Introduce a metal sink or some incentive to use metal to fix up the economy a bit rather than just keys, it's a fucking mess
>>
>>335965827
>Introduce a metal sink or some incentive to use metal to fix up the economy a bit rather than just keys, it's a fucking mess

There's already one, it's called hat crafting.
>>
File: kawaii_eyes.gif (4 MB, 630x325) Image search: [Google]
kawaii_eyes.gif
4 MB, 630x325
All this cool shit happens when I stop playing
>>
File: Comstock.jpg (66 KB, 398x672) Image search: [Google]
Comstock.jpg
66 KB, 398x672
>>335963339
is that comstock?
>>
>>335966108
I'm well aware there is a crafting system that includes hats and miscs., but the incentive is simply not there anymore for that as a possibility.
>>
>>335966108
Why would people craft hats for 2 metal, when the market is so innundated with hats that i can buy the same one for 1.33
>>
>>335963880
>Stop with the contracts, or atleast have one be free. At least with MVM there was a way to play it without having to pay. Contracts are literally pay2experience update content.
Contracts are literally free. In fact you get paid for it.
Buy contract pass -> get shit on the first day -> sell shit on market on the first/second day -> full refund.
I got $12 on though break in the first two days with minimal effort, that's twice the price of the pass. It was less than gun mettle, where i got $30 just by selling drops.
>>
tf2 had a great run. let it die.
and at least tell us hl3 is still a thing. the datamining still leaves me sceptical
>>
>>335966108
>>335966808
To expand on that, it's a bad value proposition. 2 refined for a random hat that may or may not be worth 2 to sell , or 1.33 for the hat you want.

Valve adding crates that always give you a cosmetic for a key didnt help either.
>>
>>335966108
Hat crafting died when valve allowed store hats and miscs to be used crafting.
I miss dirts, tf2 economy was so rewarding back then...
>>
Okay, I haven't played TF2 since a few months before Meet the Pyro.

It's worth getting back into? Any new weapons I should be on the look out for?
>>
>>335967770
Soldier and demo have great newer stuff. use scrap.tf to autobuy the weps you're missing.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.