[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's $5 on PSN, you literally have no reason to not buy it now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: demon.jpg (1 MB, 1534x1762) Image search: [Google]
demon.jpg
1 MB, 1534x1762
It's $5 on PSN, you literally have no reason to not buy it now
>>
File: 1461021567009.jpg (153 KB, 600x640) Image search: [Google]
1461021567009.jpg
153 KB, 600x640
I pirated it.
>>
Why would I want to play the version of DeS with the lowest population?
>>
I already have it
>>
>>335962435
I do have a reason, my reason being I already own it.
>>
>>335962570
as expected of a memespouting fujo with no friends.
>>
Forreal my nigga?

I'm from EU so how long is it up for so i can get a card real soon?
>>
>>335962435
I dont have a ps3. ps4 port when.
>>
>>335962943
tripfag too
>>
>>335962962
tues 2pm est
>>
>>335962435
well I don't have $5 on PSN
>>
What's the difference between vanilla and black phantom edition?
>>
>>335962435
Too lazy to free up space
>>
>receiving summons within minutes on ps3
closest i've been to joyful tears
>>
Im retiring from this souls meme.

no more souls, no more bloodbore.

These games are just not as good as people say.
>>
>>335962435
I don't have a PS3
>>
>>335963186

It's the collector's edition. SO standard CE stuff: artbook, soundtrack, strategy guide, special case.
>>
Because I don't have a PS3
>>
>>335963401
Stop listening to other people, that's why you get meme'd. I picked up Demon's Souls one day because I saw it in store and it was amazing, I love all the souls games desu except 2. If you don't understand why they're so enjoyable, then your loss. I hope you have other games to play anon.
>>
I wish they would put it on the PS4.
>>
I'd buy it again if it were $5 on PS4, but eh.
>>
>>335964006
>If you don't understand why they're so enjoyable, then your loss

That's not how enjoyment works. There is no required "knowledge" that you need to enjoy yourself playing a video game. If you don't, you don't. DS3 has burned me out on Souls. The series isn't progressing in any way, only getting worse.
Still gonna try Demon's I guess.
>>
no it's not? not in canada anyway
>>
>>335965156
From your post I gathered that you're done with souls because you're not enjoying yourself. Which is a loss of time and effort on your part if you're playing through a game and not having fun. Especially compared to the other people who play the game and are having fun, you're definitely missing out on something, regardless of if you realize it or not.

You say that you're burnt out on souls, which is fair. I'd disagree when you say that the series isn't progressing. Dark Souls III is a massive improvement from the second game, if only a minor improvement on the first. It's the perfect sequel imo. What more do you want them to do?

In a sequel all I want is more of what the first game had, with a few added features. That's what we got. While playing it I felt like I was playing an amped up version of the first game. Dark Souls III to me, was just Dark Souls with different levels, enemies and weapons. It's just DaS with a new skill system and with all these kickass boss fights. Different forms to nearly every boss boss fight has been the one of the major improvements that I love to death.
>Nameless King
>Soul of Cinder
Holy shit, those guys were just too fucking fun.
Although the CHAMP might be my favorite boss with that kick of his.

I'm patiently awaiting the DLC, I cannot get enough Souls right now.
>>
yooo thanks op had no idea
>>
>>335963401
Jokes on you. Demon's Souls is the only good one in the series.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 512x288
How do I beat this guy? He's killed me 25 times, which is more than I died to anything else in the game.
>>
PS4 remaster when
>>
>>335963019
Literally this fuck the PS3

We are the future now
>>
>>335962435
I can't find it, is it only on the ps4 store?
>>
>>335966825
>PS4
>future

more like PS4.5 fampai ;^)
>>
I own it physically and now I will own it digitally

I can't play this on the PS4, right?
>>
>>335966825
>I want to pay for online content
>>
on the store (NA) it shows up as 19 dollar what gives
>>
>>335962435
Where the hell is it $5? Says 20
>>
>>335962435
I already have a physical copy of it. Cant play videogames though, job zaps the energy and will to play.
>>
>>335962435
Why would you get my hopes up like that anon?
>>
Beat it about 20 times and got past game 7+, so there is nothing to do really.
>>
What a mean trick
>>
It's 20 bucks this coming Tuesday because of Golden week
>>
>>335966365
>Dark Souls III to me, was just Dark Souls with different levels, enemies and weapons.

There have been a few changes that I believe do not bring the series forward however. Dark Souls 1 to me had the best level design, very open world like and not as linear as 3. I know how Demons kinda works, since I watched a few videos of it; I feel that's still a bit better than what DS3 did with it's world. There's also this itch in me to take a look at the series roots (inb4 'go play Kings field then').
Going into an older game, I think I can easier accept it's flaws and problems. While with DS3, I always get depressed, because it doesn't feel like we went 'forward'. If that makes sense. The worst part is, that they don't seem to do anything with the story and lore. It's the same story and endings retold. 5$ won't be much of a loss if I don't enjoy it. This year has been mediocre anyways.
>>
I pirated it already.
>>
Which version should I get, US or EU? Mind I'm in Australia so if the US version is the more active one would the lag be shit for me?
>>
>>335967952
I understand how you feel and I agree that there was potential for more, but it is what it is and I was able to really enjoy my experience with it.

But yeah, go play Demon's it's super fun. More of the same, but I guess that what you'd expect.
>>
>>335962435
I have it but for some reason, it just feels way more clunkier and dated than DaS1, 3, and BB. Also spider demon is kicking my ass.
>>
I can't seem to find it
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.