[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fear not Ameribros, your chance to get a physical version of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (19 KB, 524x272) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19 KB, 524x272
Fear not Ameribros, your chance to get a physical version of Fatal Frame 5 may be coming soon
>>
>>335961949
Neat. I didn't buy it because it was digital only.
>>
>>335961949
Didn't they say the same thing about the Vita Atelier Plus games?
>>
YES YES YES

I might buy this game twice.
>>
>>335961949
>>335962546
I wanted Fatal Frame 5, but didn't get it because of the censorship and being digital only.

I'll commit to a physical copy though.
>>
Why would anyone bother making physical copies of this when anyone who wants it would be pissed about the censorship
>>
>>335962719

I didn't give a fuck about the censorship. I was way more miffed about the lack of a physical release. Still bit the bullet anyways because I adore Fatal Frame and knew it wasn't gonna get much support one way or the other. I'm not even sure if the lifetime sales of the series breaks 1 million copies.
>>
>>335962719
Tell that to my LE

Don't give a fuck about censorship. I wanted my fucking Fatal Frame.
>>
>>335962546
>being cucked twice
Good job!
I'll pirate it once whenever the fucking kernel exploit comes out.
>>
>>335963079

>buying a game in a series I actively like is getting cucked

I enjoyed Fatal Frame 5, by the way.
>>
>>335963035
>I'm not even sure if the lifetime sales of the series breaks 1 million copies.

No. Not even close. Each game is lucky to sell 70k world wide. You're looking at about 500k worldwide if you include the remake and Spirit Camera
>>
Good. Maybe this time it can come out without the stupid fucking costume changes.
>>
>>335963205

I know 2 did better than that, I wanna say that one managed to break 100k but that number sounds on the dot for the other games, give or take.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.