[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident Evil 6. Worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: re6.jpg (449 KB, 1187x673) Image search: [Google]
re6.jpg
449 KB, 1187x673
Yeah, yeah. Not talking about it's gameplay, I like it.
Played it alot on PS3. but I got the multiplayer dlc way too late, so by the time I started playing the waiting times were way to long and laggy as fuck. Only reason I'm interested in the PS4 port is for the multiplayer portion, be it Co-op or mercenary / pvp modes. Is the online portion of the PS4 version active? PS3 version is rather dead.
>>
The online is fairly active. That'll probably be a different story in a few months. I usually can find a game in any mode.
>>
>>335942664
That sounds good, then I'll have to pick it up now while it's active then. Have you done any No hope playthroughs? Most of the peeps on PS3 sucks too much to manage that mode.
>>
>>335943175
Just one after I got the plat. People still suck in this game. I can't tell you how many people die while i'm playing amateur difficulty with them.
>>
>>335943549
That's a bummer. I played this game with a friend of mine, was so much fun. Both on professional and no hope. But friend lost interest after no hope run so tried to continue the other campaigns with random co-op partners. All ended in they dying all the time.

Was hoping that the average PS4 user would be better. But I guess not.
>Dying on amateur difficulty
That's fucking hardcore. Didn't think that was possible.
>>
>>335943779
Yea, it made me laugh the first few times, but it gets old quick. Most of my co op playthroughs boil down to the other guy hiding behind me and making me do everything. One guy even died during the fight with Rebecca. Funny thing though, the little part where you have to duck in the mine cart was what killed him. He took the hit every time.
>>
File: screenshot.345.jpg (565 KB, 1188x674) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.345.jpg
565 KB, 1188x674
>>335944227
>Yea, it made me laugh the first few times, but it gets old quick.
I feel you, shame about the skill level. But I do miss this game, so went ahead and bought it, don't want to wait a month or so more only for the online activity to die down.

Thanks for the info mate.
>>
>>335941969
add me, i'll gift you to you
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011765098/
>>
>>335945046
Appreciate it, but got it gifted on PC long time ago. haven't bothered testing it out, but got a feeling it's pretty dead too, but probably more active then PS3.
>>
I pirated 6 a while ago, some cutscenes have fucky colors

IT's really weird, it only happens in cutscenes

Anynoe has the same problem ?
>>
>>335944695
Patrician taste in themes I see
>>
>>335945735
Yep, Bloodborne's a favorite and the only theme I have that's not stupid looking or filled with bright colors.
>>
Yeah, the remaster is excellent. Doesn't fix most of the flaws inherent to the game, but it runs at 1080p60 and No Mercy Mercenaries is really great.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.