[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What soul level were you when you beat this guy > Solo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 750x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 750x407
What soul level were you when you beat this guy
> Solo
>>
File: 1458498904976.png (564 KB, 596x791) Image search: [Google]
1458498904976.png
564 KB, 596x791
>>335941848
>solo
>>
72 on my sorcerer (first kill, he's super passive when you just backtrack so it was easy)
80 something on my Murakumo chick
62 on my Ornstein cosplay
>>
>>335941848
50 or 60 with a refined washing pole
Really glad you can bleed so many bosses this game
>>
File: 1453716707163.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453716707163.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>
60 whit broadsword +10 master race
>>
File: screenshot.25.jpg (688 KB, 1753x880) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.25.jpg
688 KB, 1753x880
>>335941848
>80
Had to use guide to access the area, I suck at exploring, so nameless king was the last one on my first playthrough. Friend and 4chan meme's hyped this fight up too much, I beat him in a couple of tries.

Looking forward to fighting in in NG+ though, going to be fun.
>pic related, first attempt.
>Had to use Lighting gear to beat him
>Below 30% weight
>Thunder stoneplate ring
>Loyd's shield ring
>Maiden set for lightweight lightning resistance.
>>
84. Irithyll Straightsword. Dragonslayer Greatshield. Took my time, only attacking after his jump attacks. Took about 20 minutes in all.
>>
Probably in the 70s somewhere. Went full lightning gear and Havel's Shield. Was using a Straight Sword+10
>>
>>335942963
NG+
>Stagger and knock him down
>hit him as he gets up
>stagger and knock him down
>repeat again
>dead

Not sure why people seem to treat this boss as special. I get that he's optional but he doesn't really do much.
>>
>>335941848
I beat the game on a sl1 run
>>
>>335941848
103, did it as i was cleaning up for NG+ on my second char

It took me longer as i was using a Lightning Lothric Greatsword +10 which means i had around 500 lightning damage and maybe 200 physical so i was hitting for very little
>>
>>335941848
almost at level 30, fucked up when he had 1/4th life left. Gonna try some more tonight.
>>
>>335941848
60 with the barbed sword.

He gets stunned and gets riposte'd then he gets hit by bleed damage. He didnt even get to move.
>>
>>335941848
Nameless King was fun as fuck, but you're just a desperate fanboy faggot if you tell me Storm King wasn't bullshit. Even if you don't lock on you still get your camera blocked with feathers and shit.
>>
>>335944416
Don't you need a good str wep to stagger him effectively? It's based on damage dealt right?
On NG with Hollow Lothric knight sword +10 @ 40 luck I needed at least 10-15 hits to stagger him. Can't imagine he has the same thresholds on NG+.

>Not sure why people seem to treat this boss as special. I get that he's optional but he doesn't really do much.
Probably because he is like pontiff, but with more artificial difficulty. The bird you first fight is piss easy, then after comes NK who is pontiff level of reach and speed. Rekts those who sucks at dodging or doesn't attempt to counter lighting.
>>
>>
>>335941848
>>
>>335943417
Man my hand hurt so fucking much from desperately holding down dragonslayer greatshield
>>
I steamrolled every boss, but I'm at Dancer right now and I haven't been able to beat in after 4 hours of trying. I'm level 61. Can somebody please give me some advice.
>>
>>335945921
>pontiff level of reach and speed.

Elaborate. Fought him four times and I don't see where the comparison could come in. NK attacks slower, his combos have less attacks, he has several charge attacks, and ranged ones.

>10-15
I can't remember exactly but it was probably around 7-9. Dodging two or three combos was usually enough to have him fall over like a bitch.
>>
>>335946240
you can cheese her by strafing around the pillars and only attacking after she does a move, her recovery is pretty long and you can usually get in a few hits
>>
>>335941848
I think I stopped leveling at 80, mostly due to laziness
>>
I had to delete my save because of an asshole hacker corrupting it, so I don't know when I'll get to that point.
>>
>>335946240
>dodge around it
>wait for it to stop and shake its ass in your face and score easy hits
>if you need to heal wait for it to start a combo and move away while it swings around like an idiot
>>
Question how many different weapons are there? How many different armors?
>>
>>335946518
Whoops, I fought NK a few days ago so typed without thinking much. His speed isn't that incredible, it actually the opposite. Nameless King has such long wind-up that people who isn't that good at dodging will fuck up the dodge by rolling to early, resulting in a hit during the roll.
NK's actual attack frames are fast as fuck, as with every other mob, boss and thing in this game. But when attacks have long wind-up time, you expect a slow hit. Not something that happens over a couple of frames.

His reach is somewhat longer as he moves more during his shorter, but harder hitting combos. Which would leave you close to death if hit. Or at least for me, while on pontiff I managed to fend him off at lvl 40 or something. with only 20 vigor. His attacks didn't devastate me as hard as NK did.
>>
>>335941848

Like, 80.

Dude was easy as fuck.

First stage is purely RNG. Dragon breathed fire 3 times in a row whilst I beat on its head.

Second stage, Staggered him after he swung once, took off half his HP and then just whittled him down.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.