[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Updated with NEW character GUILE What kind of Street Fighter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: JUST.jpg (56 KB, 619x394) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
56 KB, 619x394
>Updated with NEW character GUILE

What kind of Street Fighter you want, senpai?
>>
What a shame. Game had potential but Capcom clearly have no idea what they are doing.
>>
File: kyock with the NX news.jpg (97 KB, 919x1079) Image search: [Google]
kyock with the NX news.jpg
97 KB, 919x1079
I'm happy with Guile because I only play braindead charge characters but I'm still waiting on my main Balrog which should be next if the hints are correct
>>
The best part of the update is the stage.
>>
>>335937039
>Wooden crates don't break
0/10 stage wouldn't buy with Fight Money
>>
File: SFV Guile's Stage lo-fi.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SFV Guile's Stage lo-fi.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>335937039
>>335937118

why is this woman pretending to blow a dude on guile's stage
>>
>>335937118
>see the stage in select stage screen
>has a padlock icon
>click on it
>accidentaly buy it

Well, 70k funbucks down the drain.
At least still have 400k around for when they actually let you buy the characters.
>>
>>335936746
I'll wait for Honda and Blanka
>>
>>335937343
I hope we can earn FM faster online. I hate offline challenges. I want to earn FM by playing the game ranked. But I barely earn anything. I don't know what the fuck Capcom intended the system to be.
>>
File: meme magic.jpg (97 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
meme magic.jpg
97 KB, 720x960
>>335937338
Fucking top lol. Can't wait for the SJWs to get flustered over this one.

Why do people hate Capcom again?
>>
>>335937604
It should be, there will be dailies online challenge incoming. I hope like you that it wont be total bullshit and it will actually give a fair amount of money
>>
>>335937889
I don't even understand why SP gives you so much. One hour SP gives you 50 hours of FM in MP. Why not adjust the system so it's more even? I don't want to play shitty survival modes. I hate that.
>>
>>335937889
I hope so.
50 funbucks per win is very little. No way to make good money online. And Hard survivor is almost impossible for me. Haven't even tried the hardest setting. Seeing how there is shitton of stuff to buy I hope there will be bettter souces of money.
>>
File: mika.jpg (368 KB, 1080x1442) Image search: [Google]
mika.jpg
368 KB, 1080x1442
>>335937662
Capcom probably regrets censoring R.Mika. In the end, it was the fans that bought the game and the casuals didn't give a shit even with the censorship.
>>
>>335937392
You'll wait a long time.
>>
>>335936746
honest american one
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.