[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1/10 >trap >3/10 >trap Why is this allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: itsatrap.png (612 KB, 765x430) Image search: [Google]
itsatrap.png
612 KB, 765x430
>1/10
>trap
>3/10
>trap

Why is this allowed
>>
That second trap is looking pretty 10/10 to to me
>>
Because muh representation. CD Projekt are constantly under heat because white americans want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>335931387
>girls with dicks
>implying you wouldnt
shit son i might actually buy this.
>>
>>335931387
What the one all the way on the right she (male) is looking alright to me
>>
me on the right lads
>>
>>335931387
>woman doesn't look like the girls in my Japanese anime
>must be a man

virgin spotted :^)
>>
This is not acceptable
>>
Wait, are these are chicks with dicks? Why do I want to fuck the middle one?
>>
>gritty medieval fantasy world
>"Huurrrrr why aren't all the female characters 10/10 supermodels"

fucking retard
>>
>>335931387
Why don't you approach the developers via the official Witcher 3 forum?
>>
>>335931387
Me on the right
>>
Can anyone prove that cdprojekt made these women trannies?
>>
>>335932587
no is some fag with a dick fetish, and you fell for the bait.
>>
>>335932587

The proof is in the jawlines
>>
>>335932754
It's called being a giant flaming faggot and i would appreciate it if you used my proper pronouns.
>>
File: ZTGF.jpg (265 KB, 768x1152) Image search: [Google]
ZTGF.jpg
265 KB, 768x1152
>>335931387
Because the scale is relative.
If pic related was rated as a women shed be pretty good, but not perfect. If she were a crossdresser shed be one of the best and most convincing and be rated much higher.
>>
>>335931387
I hope they're traps and you can bang them with a sex scene, that would be pretty hot senpai
>>
>>335932587
No, now mindlessly hope aboard the meme train.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.