[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else get this email? how fucking desperate are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: C5G9kFX.jpg (164 KB, 655x890) Image search: [Google]
C5G9kFX.jpg
164 KB, 655x890
Did anyone else get this email?

how fucking desperate are they for players they actually offer expacs for free and almost top level characters for free

that is hilariously sad
>>
Vivendi gotta juice the numbers.
This is how videogames work now.
>>
>>335929821
That's been a thing since Cata
>>
>>335929821
Yeah they've been doing it for a while. Didn't get the email myself. They're probably trying to see how many new subs they can get before they inevitably cave on the legacy servers.
>>
>>335929821
They've been doing this since Cataclysm.
>>
All the expansions up until Pandaria were already free.
>>
>>335930543
They were already handing out free upgrades to Pandaria since WoD came out.

They've never been so desperate as to hand out upgrades to the most current expansion out for free.
>>
>>335929821
You guys are so blind in your man child rage you can't see Blizzard isn't desperate, they are fucking greedy. WoW is insanely profitable, even more than it ever was thanks to the cosmetic shop and upgrades, and even then you act like it still isn't the most played MMORPG by a long fucking shot.

I don't like or agree with any changes, nor do I even play the game, but you can stop pretending like they are stupid or desperate. They know exactly what makes them money, you don't.
>>
They do this all the time, fuck off you dumb faggot
>>
File: 1446923429589.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446923429589.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>335931536
>You guys are so blind in your man child rage
>>335931643
>They do this all the time, fuck off you dumb faggot
blizzbabbys on full dmg control
>>
>>335932187
Who are you kidding?

I hate modern WoW, it's simplified garbage and Blizzard is a great example of a company that puts Money>People almost 100% of the time in recent years.

But that doesn't mean I'm going to lie to my fucking self and say they aren't successful and aren't making stupid profit even today. Get over yourself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.