[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Master Race coming through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Big_Dick_Sword.jpg (53 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
Big_Dick_Sword.jpg
53 KB, 276x276
Master Race coming through
>>
File: old_wolf_curved_sword.png (15 KB, 189x277) Image search: [Google]
old_wolf_curved_sword.png
15 KB, 189x277
>>335921675
Eh, I switched from it to the old wolf curved sword. I like not having to worry about buffing.
>>
>>335921675
>R1-L2-R2
>the damage given
I agree.
>>
File: master race.png (18 KB, 204x266) Image search: [Google]
master race.png
18 KB, 204x266
Literally no one knows this exists and it's better than anything in the game
>>
>>335921675
Part of master race reporting in.

>dat 600 AR with 40/40
>>
File: 1460488271836.jpg (66 KB, 490x600) Image search: [Google]
1460488271836.jpg
66 KB, 490x600
>>335923017
Probably because if you do pontiff before you get caught up on sirris you get fucked over and he doesn't invade that area even though the bonfire area he invades is arealess.

Fuck me it feels like I can't progress more then 4 minutes without accidentally fucking up some questline. And what's worse, they want you to spend all this time backpedaling after each and every bossfight to talk to all the npcs and whatnot to make sure you aren't missing out on anything, but then they do shit like have greirat who literally fucking dies if you take TOO long between a couple bossfights.

Also I wish pic related's sword had gotten in, was hoping they would fix it's stupid big ass handle and given it a cool blue-stab weapon art.
>>
this shit's weapon skill is kind of annoying
takes way too much compared to other spin WS's
>>
Fuck off Orofaggot
>>
Have you gone back to playing DS1 after playing DS3 for a while or heck, DS2? It is ROUGH.
It is one of the least polished games I've seen in a long time. It was developed for last gen and it shows. Not only in the low resolution of the HUD, but also the god-awful PC port.
Now that DS3 is out and has stolen the DS userbase for good, there is literally no reason to play the original except to marvel at how far Miyazaki has come as a developer.
>>
Im using drang hammers and its getting stale. Im pumping my str for burger king great axe but it will never be the speedster it was in ds1. Also, is its rolling attack bugged or just using the greataxe attack? How is clipping literally the entire axe into the ground and hitting nothing ever a good move?
>>
>>335921898
But a sharp Exile Greatsword is objectively better
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Modest cool guy tier coming through
>>
>>335924025
A lot of Ds2 seems skimmed over. I hope they touch base on it again for the DLCs. As much flak as it gets, the game had a few bright spots.

Pursuers, Emerald Herald as a character, DLCs et AL.
>>
>>335924795
Now you know how it felt to play Bloodborne. Perfection. Thank god DAS3 plays very much like it or i wouldve returned the game
>>
>>335924025
No, greirat only lives if you don't buy the Catarina armor from patches and tell patches when greirat leaves for irithyl.
>>
>>335926084
You can also give the Catarina armor to Siegward and tell him to go save Greirat.
>>
>>335926084
>>335926275
In the end, Greirat dies.
>Due to being too slow
>Nobody to save him on trip 2
>Just dies on trip 3
>>
File: image.png (30 KB, 208x236) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 208x236
Ass Bandit reporting
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.