[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ Questions thread Some boards seem to have something like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: questions.jpg (41 KB, 580x260) Image search: [Google]
questions.jpg
41 KB, 580x260
/v/ Questions thread

Some boards seem to have something like this so why not give it a try?

For questions simple enough they don't deserve their own threads.
>>
And the question that made me make this thread, how does the multi target lockon works in Ace Combat?

Never played games like that and I find it almost impossible to lock onto more than one plane.
>>
why am I so alone? what am I doing wrong?

>you will never find a man who loves you, they only want to fuck you
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 300x57) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 300x57
>>335919197
>you will never find a man
>man

0/10
>>
>>335919294
>>>/pol/
>>
>>335919431
>>>/an/
>>
>>335919120
Which game are you even playing? In AC4 you need a specific weapon to do that and if you have it selected, it's automatic iirc. Don't know about the later games tho.

>>335919197
why would anyone love you?
>>
Is Starfox Zero worth full price or are people trying to justify their purchase?
>>
In Elite Dangerous, if you're mixing weapons in smaller ships (using a Viper MkIV right now) would you make your lasers the medium or small hard points?

Also has anyone played Evochron Legends yet, can give me a brief opinion on it?
>>
>>335920691

To me it plays fairly similar to the older Starfox entries. The branching path system is neat. Could be worth it if its not your first entry into the series
>>
>>335919197
what are your lovable qualities? if you cant answer, that's why
>>
>>335919583
not him but /an/ is my favourite board by far and i just really wanted to offer up that interesting little tidbit about my life
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.