[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: things that happened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4n WfQ3PoBw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: toddh.jpg (32 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
toddh.jpg
32 KB, 530x298
ITT: things that happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4nWfQ3PoBw
>>
>>335914670
3>NV
>>
File: 1459357156627.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459357156627.jpg
173 KB, 1920x1080
>>335914670
>Isn't as good as Fallout 3 by any stretch

And why does he sound perpetually sarcastic?
>>
>>335914962
Stupid anime poster
>>
>>335914670
>babies that never played fnv at the start
it was unplayable I know that word gets thrown alot but I mean you could not play the game more than 3 hours before it would delete your character
>>
>>335915194
worked on my machine, on PC obviously.
>>
>>335915641
>Catalog
did you play it when it first came out anon? I had a comp that could run crysis but this game would just melt
>>
>>335915194
>you could not play the game more than 3 hours before it would delete your character
Nah, I think thats just you. I played on PC(heavily modded) and Xbox 360 and my files never were deleted
>>
>>335915863
>happened to multiple reviews
>just me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XsACXSVhWY
>>
>>335915719
I definitely played it in 2010, maybe a little bit after launch, it's been too long to remember exactly. I didn't have any mods (anti crash, stutter etc.) when I played but I remember playing through it without any big issues, few sidequests bugged on me but nothing serious.
>>
>>335916017
>that one gun case that was never patch
fucking 5 lb throughout the game
I played it right at launch and it fucking died they got a patch out within a month or so but fuck it was bad. Obsidian can not code
dead money was supposed to be out by halloween and they delayed it until jan lone hearts was supposed to be a 2 months after and didn't get released until aug
>>
The game was literally unplayable. LITERALLY. After two hours, the game would stop working.
>>
>>335914670
Fallout 4 is not an RPG.
>>
>>335914670
I agree with him, game was a mess on release. I also prefer 3's open world, NV has too many restrictions, invisible walls and general scripted stuff in what is supposed to be a sandbox.
>>
>>335916680
Yeah, that's probably true especially if the reviewer played on a console but:

>Too many occasions where you are pushed in doing things a specific way

>the story isn't as good as in Fallout 3

>Isn't as good as Fallout 3 by any stretch

Like is this nigga for real?
>>
>>335916680
>in what is supposed to be a sandbox

It's supposed to be an RPG, not an openworld sandbox
>>
>>335917123
Disagree with he last two, but FNV forced the player into doing things a certain way definitely. Consider the whole end game. I wanted to side with NCR at first but I got myself in the position where I HAD to kill the brotherhood. I had 100 speech and there was no way, in my circumstances, to negotiate for peace between the NCR and BoS. In order for the peace to occur, you had to have put someone else in charge of BoS during the BoS quest line, forgot who though.
>>
Are you implying anything he said other than "nowhere as good as fallout 3" was incorrect? NV is my favorite game, but when I got home an hour after midnight and stayed up all night playing it it was very clear it was the buggiest game I had ever played. You either played it late or are lying if you say otherwise.
>>
i played the game late too after they got patches/reworks in.
The game is still not even close to what fallout 3 accomplished.
And we all know both game's endings were shit anyway :/, but fallout 3's world and gameplay were much more fun/solid/immersive.
FNV is attempts into all these fun, cool and new things, to fall short in almost every other way.
It's fun and playable, but F3 is just superior.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.