[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm curious to see who here makes YouTube videos. Post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 24
File: ss+(2016-04-29+at+02.27.20).png (4 KB, 296x107) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-29+at+02.27.20).png
4 KB, 296x107
I'm curious to see who here makes YouTube videos.

Post screenshots of your most DISLIKED video.

Feel free to link your channel.

Also AMA - Professional Key wording for YouTube / channel growth.
>>
bump, sounds interesting
>>
>>335893072
This thread would have done well a few years ago. I wonder what happened.
>>
File: weww.png (3 KB, 230x85) Image search: [Google]
weww.png
3 KB, 230x85
https://www.youtube.com/user/synonamessbotch

Here, i'll bite. I need to get on some adderall or something before I really start putting out more constant content, but it's been fun so far.

Got a guy with 300,000+ subscribers to be a guest in one of my vids, so that was nice.

Anyway, is there some easy secret to tagging that will get me views? I have a hard time believing it, I just assume my lack of views is lack of quality or not enough shilling.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-29+at+02.54.28).jpg (137 KB, 539x943) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-29+at+02.54.28).jpg
137 KB, 539x943
>>335893453
>https://www.youtube.com/user/synonamessbotch

It's simple really, Strong tags, then supporting tags. I'll show you an example here.

I made a Leafy Parody video.

Leafy, Leafyishere - both of these are highly searched and are the main aim of the video

Gamer girls, Girl Gamers - the secondary topic

then the rest of the tags are supporting to my channel, the video and other key elements to the video.

A common mistake most people make is quantity over quality. it's better to take 5 days on one good video that's short 3-5 mins, than 1 day on 5 really bad videos.

The era of buckshot video making is over, no one watches 500 part lets plays from established you tube channels, especially if they're 20 minutes long.

You don't even have to be original either, you can recreate ideas all day. As long as you add something of value to it.

Also, naming videos is a big deal.

Would you rather click on

"How to make up to $100 a day" or "How I made $100 in a day"

it's all about wording.

Thumbnails are simple, you take an interesting part of the video, zoom into that part, add no text unless its absolutely necessary, and then make it 1280x720.
>>
>>335893971
Alright. I already do most of the tagging stuff, and the only reason I'm doing a 500 part let's play is because I have personal friends that I speak to who enjoy it.

Thanks I suppose.
>>
File: someway.png (5 KB, 302x109) Image search: [Google]
someway.png
5 KB, 302x109
This video was an anomaly and somehow got popular. Most of my other vids struggle to hit 1k views.

And no, I haven't made any money off of it. It's the only video I've monetized and I just enabled the option to see how much it would generate. YouTube only pays you if you hit $100 and I haven't even reached half of that, but to be fair I only enabled the option after it had already hit 100k views.
>>
>>335894295
That's not bad at all, link me a random video, let me see what can be changed.
>>
>>335894347
I'm not all that interested in gaining popularity or optimizing the clickability of my videos. Just a modest side hobby and I'm happy to have as many viewers as I do.

Feel free to take a look if you wish though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0kOl63rCl0
>>
>>335892626
dude...

it's just a video sharing website
>>
>>335894936
You have what I call Sapphire channel.

You have pristine videos, a nice voice, and the spark to light the fire.

All you're missing is the frequent uploads and targeting. Keep at it, you're doing just fine.

My only suggestion is when making reviews, try to make them between 4-7 minutes. If you don't believe me, take a look at your audience retention. Unless it's a podcast, most people won't bother watching more than a few minutes at most.

Keep it up!
>>
>>335895085
Yep, thanks for the bump!
>>
>>335895210
I appreciate the compliment, but I prefer to give my videos as much length as they need.
If I can keep things concise that's great, but otherwise I'm not too bothered if a video lasts a little long. It's the kind of video I like to watch.
>>
>>335895907
who cares if you like to watch videos that length?

if you're not widening the appeal to the absolute maximum then you are literally throwing money away

be smart
>>
>>335896294
I would say, it's more about what motivation you have for making videos. For me, it's something that I not only enjoy, but have incredible tools at my disposal to grow. And I do plan on capitalizing on that.

Other people just enjoy watching themselves do what ever it is they were doing in real time.
>>
File: patrick-bateman.jpg (92 KB, 938x944) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman.jpg
92 KB, 938x944
Check that 6
>>
>>335896376
then that should be the priority

if your channel becomes popular, by all means capitalize on it
but tailoring a channel to become popular for the purpose of milking it sounds like a tragedy waiting to explode

you're not in competition with anybody
>>
>>335896294
I'm not in it for money
I'm not in it for maximum appeal

I just want to talk about video games.If my audience grows, huzzah, otherwise I'm just going to make videos I feel happy and proud of without trying to appease the lowest common denominator.

I'm not opposed to change or making micro adjustments to help attract more viewers, but I'm not in it for numbers.
>>
>>335896634
I make vids just for fun that my friends enjoy laughing at.
https://youtu.be/eJHiPw5A3jc

My latest vid but not my best, check out my channel for my other stuff.

Only 43 subs but desu i make myself and my IRL mates laugh. Thats all i want from it.
>>
>>335896796
Btw id be interest to see what the take is on my videos. Its intentionally satirical so many traditional criticisms are intentional.
>>
>>335896796
that's how most of the biggest channels on YT start

I'm not saying that HAS to be the end goal, just saying
>>
>>335896634
I'm making videos because (I) personally, enjoy it as a hobby and a growing passion of mine.

I have plenty of people that I use to guide me in the right directions (Personal connections, not Idols). The end goal is build an audience. The money comes with views, and the popularity comes with time.
>>
>>335896796
Title is too long, tags aren't strong at all.

Title should have been: FREE HTC Vive GIVEAWAY!

Tags should be Vive, HTC Vive, Vive Unboxing Vive Review,

then build off of those.

Thumbnail is too much, not very good.

Take a 1280x720 picture of the Vive and just put FREE in bold

It doesn't matter now because you only have 12 hours to change the tags and title before it doesn't matter anymore. Not going to get too much into the "Why" but it has to do with the ranking system.
>>
>>335896904
Yeah definitely. The fact is i enjoy making my vids and me and my friends all laugh making them. I dont pretend to know how to edit and desu the style of my vids suit that,
>>
>>335896796
Also, remove the intro.

Replace that with an intro of yourself with gameplay, and do secondary audio recording with Audacity (Not the recording program you're using to get game play).

Use audacity to record all live/after commentary and remove all that hissing, its so loud I turned down the sound.

Keep at it, the more you do it, the more you learn.
>>
>>335897095
All intentional my friend. Im not looking for fame; just to make a few friends and followers laugh.

Satire. Those criticisms are reaffirming that im making it convincing.
>>
>>335897223
Thanks.

As i mentioned its largely satire. However the hissing is unintentional so i will work on removing this.
>>
>>335897272

If that's the case, why put time into it?

Just upload it as public with no tags, title or description. It's far less effort and will have the same desired effect.
>>
>>335897330
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAJ4Sg-nO6A
>>
File: views.png (51 KB, 611x168) Image search: [Google]
views.png
51 KB, 611x168
I mean, this is my video with the most dislikes, but that's only because it's also my most viewed/rated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxTZ4RROYzU

I suppose if we're going by like/dislike balance then it's this one? (I'm lazily working this out in my head on that) Hardly really disliked though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HPnzwfYnpM
>>
>>335897340
You don't seem to understand. He's just having a bit of fun. You don't get to slide down the mountain until you've climbed up it.
>>
>>335897340
Because part of the joke is bad titles, bad thumbnails, etc.

I find it funny when people think its legit (i have already received a lot of threats calling me a sperg autist who should commit suicide)

Its just a character that im playing that a fair number of people find funny.
>>
File: o1ANwvh.png (5 KB, 254x105) Image search: [Google]
o1ANwvh.png
5 KB, 254x105
>>
>>335897446

What does that expression about the mountain mean?
>>
I get sloppy drunk and stream games on Twitch, then upload them to YouTube. Not gonna post a link, because /v/ is full of edgelord faggots.
>>
>>335897580
Do you get a lot of views or do you do it for friends?
>>
I'll bite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnOXG8SxQFA
>>
>>335897436
You have a very Flimsii feel to your videos.
I really like that. 7 seconds into your video and I could already tell I was going to like it. Mostly because you started strong and it was only 3 mins. Then you have this whole abridged series, which I'll admit I'm a sucker for stats.

I wouldn't mind collabing with you once I see a few more of your videos.
>>
So once you run out of e-celeb shit to talk about, its time to discuss how you faggots are trying to become one yoruselves?

You are all shitstains, your videos are worthless and devoid of any entertainment value because they are exactly like 999999 other videos on youtube nobody fucking gives a shit about.
You are late to the fucking party, you won't get rich off this, start talking like a normal person and get a fucking job.

And take this shit elsewhere, this is NOT video games.
>>
>>335897553
I should have said 'skii'

basically what I'm saying is sometimes you have to put a little work into having fun.

you'll go through the effort of climbing up a mountain for the satisfaction of being able to skii back down.
>>
File: youtube.png (45 KB, 1151x545) Image search: [Google]
youtube.png
45 KB, 1151x545
I don't really post anything
>>
File: 1460098579235.png (832 KB, 932x679) Image search: [Google]
1460098579235.png
832 KB, 932x679
>ITT a pompous snob tells anons how to run their youtube channels profitably, regardless if they want to or not, all while without having a successful channel of his own

/v/, the vidya
>>
>>335892626
>Also AMA - Professional Key wording for YouTube / channel growth
kill yourself
>>
>>335892626
Why does my stomach hurt after I eat toast but only sometimes?
>>
>>335897914
>>335897846

I'd say you're pretty NaCl. It's okay bud.

>>335897946
Maybe you have a gluten allergy.
>>
>>335897648
>TOP 5 Anime Characters that probably shit themselves infront of girls
amazing
>>
This thread isn't even video games
>>
>>335897751
I do have a job. I do it for fun, no intention of getting rich.
Do you play sports or is that a waste of time because you wont go pro?
>>
>>335898050

You mean, do I engage in narcissistic rambling about sports in front of a camera where I get no response or discussion going on?
>>
>>335897751
>>335898049

WAAAA WAAAAAA MUH DEAD BOARD ISNT TALKIN ABOUT VIDYA WAAAAAA
>>
File: Meh.png (17 KB, 482x170) Image search: [Google]
Meh.png
17 KB, 482x170
Not much, l guess, but it's all l have.
>>
>>335897542
How do you view like that?
>>
File: a -v- to surpass metal gear.png (2 KB, 210x100) Image search: [Google]
a -v- to surpass metal gear.png
2 KB, 210x100
my videos only get popular when I post them on /v/ and they happen to appear somewhere on Reddit
https://www.youtube.com/user/JoaoMostarda/
>>
>>335898232

Just go to Video Manager and take a screenshot. That's what I've been doing.
>>
>>335898284
>https://www.youtube.com/user/JoaoMostarda/

Reddit is a pretty good place to spread videos.
>>
>>335898298
pardon?
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-29+at+04.25.13).png (3 KB, 211x117) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-29+at+04.25.13).png
3 KB, 211x117
>>335898375
>>
>>335898107

Me and my friends watch my vids back and we laugh. I see it the same as telling them a joke or funny story. Its creating something fun.

People play sports, record music, dance, act etc. Without any expectation of fame. They do it for fun. I dont see how its any more pointless than playing videogames as a hobby and you engage in that.
>>
>>335898367
kill yourself you fucking redditor newshit spic
>>
>>335898473

They just want you to be miserable like them. Pay no attention. "Work a 8 hour shift flipping burgers every day like the rest of us!"
>>
>>335898571
First day on chan friend?

"oh i know channers hate reddit so ill post some reddit hate comment and be as violent as possible! Haha im such a 4channer! /v/irgins for life /b/tards!!! "
>>
File: hue shit.png (4 KB, 300x101) Image search: [Google]
hue shit.png
4 KB, 300x101
>>335898367
I don't feel like making an account in that shit hole though

not to mention that I can just post my videos here, the redditors that lurk on /v/ will probably post them there if the meme is stale enough

most my videos are about stale memes anyway
>>
>>335898689
>channer
Who the fuck says this

What even is this thread, it should be on /biz/ or /tv/ - only 19 posters too so it's just OP spamming it up with his self-inflated ego on merely profitizing youtube videos

Why is this thread even here?
>>
>>335898571
Every time a teenager writes their goodbye message on twitter, and winds up dead. I'll keep it in the back of my mind that it might just be the stupid faggot that got upset that I don't cock worship this dead website.

>>8 Chan

idiot.
>>
>>335898473
>>335898606

No, I just want you to take this shit back to wherever the fuck it belongs
>i just do it for the jokes with my friends
>a-and as many people as I possibly can

>hey guys how do i get good at ruining your hobby? any tips?

fuck yourselves, fuck you who do it for fun but still engages in this thread, and fuck you 18 year old faggot thinking his getting into the lucrative business and high life of a youtube celebrity

This is not /v/ - talk about how you should talk about memes (and sometimes video games) if you want to make adrevenue

its just /v/ - video games
>>
>>335898689
I'd say it's your first day of you think ecelebs XD are cool or wanting to be one. All your going to do is scream while playing video games or make cringey shit. This thread isn't video games and you could start them on /b/. But instead you come here on a video game board not talking about games.
>>
>>335898818
If it's so dead than leave, nigger. I thought you said reddit was better.
>>
>>335898818
>I don't cock worship this dead website.
OP admitting he is a faggot

Out
>>
>>335898797
What ever helps you sleep at night, bud.

>>335898842

>>>/V
>>>Talking about video games.
HAHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
>>335898910
I never said that, not even once.

Both sites have their cancers.

However I DID say that Reddit is good for spreading videos.
>>
>>335898953
kill yourself. You just want to leech of those sweet youtube bux.
>>
File: 2016-04-29_123655.jpg (5 KB, 222x85) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-29_123655.jpg
5 KB, 222x85
>most popular video is also most disliked
>>
>>335898953
Your head must be enormous if you think you're going to get a good thread going acting arrogant and superior over other people posting their channels and pretending you know far better than them about youtubes algorithm.

And to add to it all you insult anyone that criticizes when you have this complete irrelevant thread here. Are you autistic or just narcissistic?
>>
>>335898846

Because /v/ talks about video games, right?
Constant threads of "muh spooky boogieman Anita", Twitter screenshots, the morality of piracy, "check my 5, dubs", "___ is cute! CUTE!", and so on. That's not even fucking half of what's posted here daily.

Face it, anon. /v/ is a shit board. Video games are the last thing discussed here.
>>
>>335899101
That makes sense unless you make fucking terrible/bait videos.
>>
>>335899017
>Dead website
>Good for spreading videos
You are the reddit cancer,Leech
>>
>>335899125
I know quite a bit, and am here to help anyone who wants it.

>GIT OF MUH BOAARD THIS ISNT VIDYA UR JUST LEACHIN OFF THE SYSTEM NOT VIDAY AUTISTIC

is not a valid criticism.

All of the information I've given is to help grow a youtube channel and increase reach. Whether someone tries to use that as a way to make money is purely up to them.
>>
>>335899204

And your solution is that when you see a lot of swine in mud that you join them?

Well fuck yourself pig, waddle in shit elsewhere - especially that THIS shit in this thread is one of the biggest reasons why /v/ is as bad today as it is.

Get back to editing your shit video where you overdo your accent and talk about the lamest vidya you could find, or editing lolsorandumb cringe videos, whichever is the forte you choose as your path to chump change from google.
>>
>>335899328

You are a retarded faggot, as shown by your name and all your posts here.
Why dont you make a youtube channel about how to make a youtube channel, you assclown.
Your advice dwindles down to
>viral market your shit as much as possible
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 250x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 250x255
>>335897751
>>335897846
>>335897914
Lmao if you want every thread here to specifically conform into videogame discussion I hear this site "Reddit" can satisfy your needs.

Anyways, here's my channel www.youtube.com/fusoya1
I am supposed to be uploading griefing videos but those take a lot of effort and I have editing burnout where I get anxiety opening Vegas so I make stupid shit to tell my subs "I am alive"

Also, I never intend to monetize my videos out of principle, but would you say it's true that YouTube favors monetized videos by making them easier to find?
>>
>>335899204
And this is helping fag? I don't care. I report threads and move on, occasionally derailing them. There are plenty of threads with video games right now.
>>
>>335899101
How much dosh did that vid make you?
>>
>>335899462
No one is going to look up your gay channel.
>>
I live with a guy who is desperate to make something of himself through stuff like Twitch and Youtube. He's been doing it for almost 2 years now and has made nothing. He's lucky if his videos get 100 views and when he streams if he gets 10 viewers (but has like 8 mods).

I wouldn't mind normally, but he's fucking loud and obnoxious all the damned time. It'll be 4AM and he'll start shouting at full volume over basically nothing. He spends 8 hours a day streaming and he'll act really badly when streaming and sing even worse (I have no idea why he sings at all).
When he makes a youtube video it's essentially "hey guys i'm making another youtube video" and that is it. Most of his videos are him telling people he's made another video.

He wonders why he hasn't hit it big yet, and it's because he's got no content, isn't funny, has no charisma and is just obnoxious and unlikeable. But he loves himself way too much to listen to any kind of criticism.

Sometimes I just want to shoot him, then myself, because I have no idea how anyone can live a life like that, and how I can live with myself for letting him.
>>
>>335899462

If you're under 1500 Subs (W/O a network claim) -Partnered- I wouldn't recommend monetizing videos.

Most people W/O adblock, might not watch your video, or react negatively to it if they feel like you're just doing it for the money.

Youtube doesn't really stand to gain anything from promoting a channel with 500 videos all of which are monetized, but don't get views. Youtube always favors views and consistent presence over anything else.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 392x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 392x462
Anon why are you butt blasted? Are you trying to be in my next griefing vid?
>>
>>335899462
>plebbitors telling others to go to plebbit
poetry
>>
File: v.png (957 KB, 1168x1130) Image search: [Google]
v.png
957 KB, 1168x1130
>>335899498

Literally the front page.
Fuck yourself.
>>
>>335893971
>I made a leafy parody video
>I cheat the system by tagging popular searched terms in my video descriptions

You are what's wrong with youtube in this day and age.

This is literally a "how to be a faggot" thread.
>>
>>335899745
Interesting, I've always assumed monetization > views in ranking, by the way, what's up with YouTube removing "recent activity"? It's almost impossible to find new videos from small channels this day and age (without using Reddit of course)
>>
>>335899810
Yeah, no
>>
>>335899814
The video is properly tagged for the type of searches people will enter. The video itself is targeted towards the community my friends and followers surround and it appeals to both sides.

So what's wrong?

This is the first and last of it's kind], and it's doing as well as I expected. I'm satisfied, and now, I'll move on.
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 345x1564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 345x1564
>>335899810
>>
>>335899814
didn't you read his post at all?????
you're supposed to word it "how i am a faggot"
>>
>>335899989
I always wondered that too.

I used to get a lot of traffic back in 2012 on another channel (Banned) - SOPA - from people liking my videos and it showing up in sub feeds. It's something that now has to be enabled by each channel.
>>
>>335899101
about 50 European fun bucks
>>
>>335900112
I love you immunity cat
>>
>>335900112
I love you immunity cat
>>
>>335900118
You're catching on.
>>
>>335893971
jesus christ op this is the most pathetic thing I've seen on /v/ the entire year
more pathetic than console wars, weebs crying about censoring, libtards getting triggered and everything in-between
how damn sad you're are

sofloantonio level of sad
>>
>>335900112
I love you immunity cat
>>
>>335900202
Good goy :^)

>>335900178
Wait you have to enable it? What did he mean by this?
>>
>>335900303
I never thought of it that way.
>>
>>335899710
Sounds like your friend has illusions of grandeur. Just like SG.
>>
>>335900112
I drive the community car
>>
>>335900435

More like self delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>335899710
Are you the accountant guy who lends his roommate games he pretends are his on stream?
>>
>>335900595

Yes. Is it that obvious?
>>
>>335900681
Why? Just tell him to get a job.
>>
File: Le sigh....jpg (96 KB, 476x566) Image search: [Google]
Le sigh....jpg
96 KB, 476x566
>>335900391
I just posted that because I was sure you were gonna respond to it

stop being so insecure, and stop promoting your clickbait on my taiwanese litograph multiplayer-word-document

your content is garbage and so are you
>>
File: blah2.png (1 MB, 1549x1013) Image search: [Google]
blah2.png
1 MB, 1549x1013
OPs YouTube channel is Sarcastic Guides.

None of his videos have even hit 5k views, the majority less than 500 views.

And yet he is acting like he knows how to be successful at youtube

>mfw this fraud joker
>>
>>335900738

He doesn't want to work. He hasn't worked in like 9 years. He has no education and his only job was washing cars so no experience either.

He thinks he is above working.
>>
>>335900840
How much money has he made on this youtube thing?
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (47 KB, 405x496) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
47 KB, 405x496
>>
>>335900752

W-What about my content, anon?

....would you watch it?
>>
>>335900891

Nothing. He might have a few pennies made by now, but he cannot access it.
>>
>>335900763
EXPOSED! How EVER DID YOU FIND OUT?

>None of his videos have even hit 5k views, the majority less than 500 views.

Until you check the upload dates, and then realize that my channel is on track to do better than anyone in my bracket.

It's alright man, I know this isn't your hobby, or something you care about, but I'm here to share the information I have, with the people that want it.
>>
File: image.png (251 KB, 487x427) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251 KB, 487x427
>tfw have 84 subscribers from just commenting on YouTube videos
>>
Probably this one.
https://youtu.be/NjO_r7XE27U

Recorded and uploaded when /b/ used to raid this camwhore.
400+ dislikes
>>
>>335901021
The information which is useless and you haven't been remotely successful yourself ergo your information is even more than useless?

You're also sharing information on /v/, which isn't for youtube eceleb creation.

Also something I found amusing is how utterly awful your videos are, ignoring the one where you go on a rant about 4chan in what looks like a run down russian apartment whilst you are dressed like a russian we also have a bunch of completely boring runescape videos with clickbait titles. Your channel is a joke mate.
>>
>>335901083

there was a guy in 2015 commenting everywhere trying to get 10,000 subscribers with out a video, pretty sure he hit that goal.
>>
I'm barely known so I don't have any massively disliked or liked videos.

youtube.com/selfishdream

Here's my channel. It's fairly niche, I mostly let's play obscure games that are either weird or spooky, kinda like Saint. Feel free to give me shit or whatever.
>>
File: Sims4video.jpg (4 KB, 188x82) Image search: [Google]
Sims4video.jpg
4 KB, 188x82
>>335892626
I made an informative video about how awful the Sims 4 was shaping up to be.

Sims drones still hate that video to this day
>>
>>335900681
You're the only guy with a roommate on twitch that I've heard stories about. That's all.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.