[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yfw you realize that blizzard destroyed 1/4th of stormwind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: park.jpg (148 KB, 1216x684) Image search: [Google]
park.jpg
148 KB, 1216x684
>Yfw you realize that blizzard destroyed 1/4th of stormwind and just left it like that, still on fire, for

>SIX
>FUCKING
>YEARS

>This is the same company that takes monthly payments to play their game under the justification that it's to help pay for content

HOW CAN ONE COMPANY GET AWAY WITH BEING SO LAZY?
>>
Don't blame Blizzard--they're working on Legion, it's the people of Stormwind who are lazy.
>>
>>335888146
it's magic fire

that's why it's still burning
>>
Dumb fucks keep buying into Blizzard thinking they are an actually legit company.

Honestly, anybody that bought into WoW, Diablo 3 and the whole SC2 split into 3 games bullshit... deserves to be fucked in the ass.
>>
>>335888524

You know what else is magic?

Somehow Blizzard conned a bunch of autistic retards into buying their shit.
>>
>>335888146
>1/4th
It's pronounced "one quarter".
>>
Everything cata did to the world maps was terrible, I get what you're going for but ultimately it's just trashing what were beautiful functioning zones.

It's part of the reason why I'll never go back to the game, they should have cleared up these changes and rebuilt the zones after Cata was done.
>>
There are people who've been subbed since release.
>>
at least the park is coming back in legion i guess
>>
>>335894339
this
>>
It can't be reverted as the whole zone was built around the damage, and not the other way around.

Fixing it would either result in a huge FPS loss or game breaking bugs
>>
File: 1447725166205.gif (502 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1447725166205.gif
502 KB, 160x160
>>335894567
>>
>>335888398
Want to talk about lazy? Look at those fuckin gnomes, they're so busy suckin trogg anus they squat in the snow
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.