[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got done putting about 4-5 hours into this game since I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 57300_front.jpg (39 KB, 359x500) Image search: [Google]
57300_front.jpg
39 KB, 359x500
Just got done putting about 4-5 hours into this game since I kept hearing raving reviews from people that it was one of the better Xbox exclusives. I was pretty disappointed.

Im sure it was good when Online was working, but now its just a shell of a game. Feels like im playing Unreal Tournament in single player. There are about 4 or 5 arenas which get old fast. The AI is baindead and just walks an obvious patrol route instead of engaging in the stage dynamically. Only things that were good were that the Panzer Dragon directer was behind it, and that the two main protags have some jojo aesthetics.

Going back to ebay unless im missing something.
>>
anyone play this game? fuck im getting old
>>
one last bump
>>
Many Xbox games feel like that.
I'd really want to import it, but multiplayer focussed games age horribly. I feel Timesplitters has taken a hit in that regard aswell.
>>
Holy shit i spoiled the ending for myself and the story is so good. I almost dont want to sell it now, but its just a slog at this point.
>>
>>335879975
I never played it online and still really liked it. It just has such a unique fucking feel to it there's nothing else quite like it out there.

Reminds me of when I was a kid and got Nocturne having no idea what SMT even was. I had seen X-Play review the game and they made it seem really good so I gave it a try. The dark offbeat atmosphere was really gripping.

In a similar way the atmosphere and style to Phantom Dust is really memorable. It retailed for $20 too if I remember correctly
>>
OP here, ill give it another shot. After seeing some more of the very unique story i think ill stick with it just to see it unfold.
>>
>>335879975
needed to have played it in it hay day vs other people

hope the new one for xbone still delivers
>>
>>335879975
NO. PAL. RELEASE.

I will never not be sore over this. Fuck.
>>
Play Souls Sacrifice Delta instead - it's better in every way.
>>
>>335884016
Softmod your Xbox.
Microsoft shafted PAL harder than any other company that gen. The PAL Xbox has progressive scan and HD DISABLED by software.
>>
bampu
>>
>>335885110
Considering it, just so I can also play stuff like Metal Wolf Chaos. What other games are worth getting outside PAL regions?
>>
>>335886138
softmodding costs like $10 worth of materials. $5 copy of splinter cell and $5 usb drive that the xbox can pick up. Super easy. Where do i get a cheap copy of metal wolf? Is it worth paying the high price? Is it even playable if you dont know japanese? or is the price inflated because US president in a mech?
>>
I enjoyed the skill collection in this game, filling in the collection grid and building a deck
>>
>>335886259
I've heard that, I'd need to check a guide to do it but I have no experienced in softmodding at all. I just checked and the only copies of Metal Wolf Chaos available on ebay seem to cost several hundred, which I'm not gonna pay. The game is entirely in english though, which makes it lack of release worldwide even weirder.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.