[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ im honestly debating on getting one of these two,which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: holyhell.jpg (50 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
holyhell.jpg
50 KB, 600x330
Hey /v/ im honestly debating on getting one of these two,which would you reccomend?
>>
None, get a PC.
>>
>>335870152
/thread
>>
>>335870152
wanna game on the go tho
>>
>>335870072
3DS has piracy
Vita has dungeon crawlers
>>
>>335870225
Then get an iphone 6s plus.
>>
>>335870072
I've never had so much buyers remorse for a pokemon machine. There aren't many good games for the 3DS, which is such a bummer given how solid the DS's library was.
But you can pirate all your games now, which I don't think you can do on the Vita.

Honestly choose neither, just save for games on whatever system you already own
>>
3ds
>piracy, homebrew, solid emulation (especially on the new models), and maybe 7 worthwhile exclusives
Vita
>???
>>
vita
>>
>>335870072
why not both
>>
>>335870435
Fuck you, get ace attorney
>>
>>335870072

If you like Nintendo games get a 3DS. If you don't like Nintendo games the 3DS literally has nothing and is a waste of money even when you can pirate on it.
>>
>>335870072

3DS. I heard it's easy to pirate shit, so games 4 free guy
>>
If you don't want to buy games then just get 3DS.
>>
Both are good, and it really depends on what your taste in games is.

Personally I prefer the Vita, but if you could only get one or you're limited in regards to how much you can spend - get a 3DS since piracy is a thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 248x203
I own both
First off, I like RPGs and games like monster hunter, both will
Fill your essential needs but...

Pros of vita:
-All games look amazing in the screen
-'Most games on it don't feel like it they were developed for 8 year olds
-Analog sticks are way comfier than 3ds
-awsome bunch of
RPGs & action games

Pros of 3ds:
-Has some great exclusives :
Bravely default & great platform sellers
-hackable/ or buy a flash cart

After having both , I'd pick vita, graphics and games catered more to
My taste, but there was
About 5+ games on DS I really wanted to play.
>>
>>335870072
The vita has a few really cool games but the 3ds has the better library

I really only bought my vita for a mobile FFX remaster and the persona 4 games and it was worth it Found some other games that I liked on it too like gravity rush and shit, but unless you strictly like weeb games or autistically like persona games like I do the 3ds is probably the better choice.

3ds emulator is making progress though, so if you wait a year you can probably play all the 3ds games free eventually. Pretty sure the emulator is already running the fire emblem games and some stuff anyway from what I've seen
>>
>>335870072
>Vita
Expensive memory cards.

It's ok i guess. I only bought one because i had a stockpile of PS+ games (from it's launch to present) back when PS+ was good.
>>
get a DS and a PSP. no, seriously. their respective libraries are infinitely more enjoyable than their successor's.

with the 3DS you get MonHun and some lacking Nintendo exclusives. with the PSV you get nothing except weeb shit.

you can get all of that and much more with a DS+PSP combo.
>>
I have a Vita and like it a lot but part of my enjoyment stems from the fact that almost my entire library consists of the last 4 years of PS+ games
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.