[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Eyes.png (21 KB, 189x215) Image search: [Google]
Eyes.png
21 KB, 189x215
What did you do?
>>
Are those some blueberries?
>>
>>335870030
>game is called Dark Souls
>some faggot keeps trying to turn the lights on
>>
>>335870030
Didn't give them to firekeeper until after linking so now she's stuck with perpetual nightmares driving her mad until she dies pointlessly because the next linking won't come until after she's died.
>>
>>335870030
lord of hollows ending best tho
>>
File: 1428525684752.jpg (471 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1428525684752.jpg
471 KB, 750x750
Popped them like grapes between the side of my finger and my thumb.
>>
Never gave them to her and usurped the fire.
>>
>>335870282
I laughed harder at that than I should have. Well played, anon.
>>
File: sun.jpg (26 KB, 322x270) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
26 KB, 322x270
Post your face when the music changes
>>
File: tips.gif (2 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tips.gif
2 MB, 500x333
>>335870621
>I laughed harder at that than I should have. Well played, anon.
>>
>>335870030
a deals a deal anon
>>
Okay so, it's canon in the Souls games that the more souls you have, the "stronger" you get right? So long as you have someone who can channel those souls into your strength I mean.

So, where the fuck is the Demons MC? That nigga should be nigh unkillable at this point.
>>
>>335870787
That just means it's the true happy end
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
I got the best ending
>>
so does that mean previous fire keepers were actually really dedicated and tortured individuals, while this one can only exist in her own safe space lest her thoughts on fire get challenged
>>
File: Brother moon.jpg (97 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Brother moon.jpg
97 KB, 1366x768
I did everything I could and it wasn't enough.
>>
>people think Usurp the flame is the best ending just because it's the hardest to get

top kek
it's an easter egg meme ending, nothing more. Fire keeper eyes without crushing skull is the patricians choice.
>>
>>335871246
>meme ending
>meme

Oh, here's that word again
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.