[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't even know why NoA bothering censoring this, didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (742 KB, 1890x1048) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
742 KB, 1890x1048
I don't even know why NoA bothering censoring this, didn't they leave everything alone in XBX besides lyn and the bust slider and they raised the characters ages to 18.

I don't fucking get it, has NoA got even worse?
>>
>>335866293
>tfw this game will sell 2 million and there's nothing you can fucking do about it

Feels good to be on the winning team
>>
File: 1357495064990.jpg (27 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
1357495064990.jpg
27 KB, 248x250
>>335866409

This game is going to have Devil's Turd-tier sales. Don't kid yourself.

>>335866293

They also removed the fundoshi, but yeah. It's almost like making a huge deal out of Allison Rapp being A DISGUSTING PEDOPHILE SCUM FIRE HER FIRE HER FIRE HER somehow DIDN'T cause Nintendo to lighten up on the censorship.

WEIRD, RIGHT?
>>
>>335866409
didn't barely break 30k in Japan?
If the only place that actually likes idolshit didn't want it, what makes you think anyone else does?
>>
k-kowashitai
>>
They censored a fuckload of the female costumes from Bravely Second. I'm glad I got to play it, but fuck man come on, belly buttons don't offend anyone.
>>
>>335866864

can't really complain too much if you went and bought it anyways.
>>
>>335866864
>No one gets offended by belly buttons

Check your good gene skinny white cis priviledge, shitlord
>>
I guess if fatal frame V was localized by NoA instead of NoE it would have suffered the same fate regardless.
>>
>>335866293
SJWs are the mouthpieces of the industry. Sticking to their guns and not caring about sexual content or even promoting it (Bayonetta 2) did Nintendo zero favors financially and generated tons of bad press. Bayo 2 sold ~700K copies, FE:Fates sold millions and was the best launch yet. They got praised for being sensitive to social issues in FE and got shat on for promoting T&A in Bayonetta.

Not hard to figure out why they'd want to remove this content when leaving it in does nothing but potentially hurt their brand image. Fix the industry and this won't be necessary anymore, other Japanese devs have no qualms with coming right out and saying the problem is how averse the west is to sexual content in games.
>>
>>335866293
thanks amazon for running out of the special edition and thank you nintendo for making enough stock, guess I'll just wait for the reviews and not buy it when they all say that it's shit
>>
>>335866619
This
>>
>>335866409
Anon, it's a subbed game. It's niche at best. It might push 50k, but I doubt it'll go into 6figures
>>
>>335867290

http://www.amazon.com/Tokyo-Mirage-Sessions-Nintendo-Wii-U/dp/B0155ZMQU6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1461900697&sr=8-3&keywords=%23FE

You can always just import

It's way fucking cheaper and someone will probably end up doing a sub patch once the Wii-U is hacked.
>>
>>335866409
I thought this game sold poorly in Japan, where this idol junk is from, if they didnt wanna play this game why would we?
>>
>>335867632
but isn't Hashtag FE not going to get dubbed?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.