[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you describe yourself as a samurai guy or a ninja guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: samurai vs ninja.jpg (367 KB, 1604x770) Image search: [Google]
samurai vs ninja.jpg
367 KB, 1604x770
Would you describe yourself as a samurai guy or a ninja guy?
>>
Samurai of course
>>
>>335859894
Pirate, im not a weebo
>>
Neither. But I'd rather play as honorabu samurai than sneaky ninja shit.
>>
Ninjas actually got shit done. They were good at killing. Samurais are just errand boys for a daimyo and suck at combat generally. The katana is one of the worst swords ever. Though the samurai did mainly use spears, but its hardly as iconic as the 1000 folded katana.
>>
File: 1453609213651.jpg (1007 KB, 1484x2158) Image search: [Google]
1453609213651.jpg
1007 KB, 1484x2158
>>335859894
>my Samurai was killed and is out of action for 8 days
>have to roll with a ninja
Such is the life of a shita user
>>
File: 61sQz8QT+XL.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
61sQz8QT+XL.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>335860271
>likes pirates
>pretends he's not a weeaboo
>>
>>335860770
What game?
>>
>>335860364
Ninja are known to be poor ass hick farmers who had to use farming tools as weapons and stole samurai swords from their opponents if possible.

This is why they used stealth and poison a lot, because the literally couldn't kill their opponents any other way.

Imagine if the United States were in a civil war with each state fighting eachother. Imagine the backwoods hicks of each state forming a family tie and used their home and garden tools and whatever makeshift shit they could use for guerilla/sabotage while getting paid by the governor to do shit, while keeping their secrets strictly within their own family. Also, the women of these families would be sluts working for the governor of each state, using their sexuality and whatever deadly consumables to gain information and kill people.

That was basically ninjas.
>>
>>335861375
So hillbillies but not dumb as fucking bricks.
>>
>>335859894
Ninja bruh, WoTs and Bushido blade are great, but they can't make up for the great games on ninja side.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.