[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NiOh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: NOPE.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
NOPE.webm
3 MB, 800x450
Let's continue this

How long have you played the Demo already?
>>
>>335853262
Played through it twice, would like to play more, but my backlog is infinite so i'll work on that for now
>>
I have yet to figure out an effective way to hit these guys in tiny mode.
>>
>>335853262

Is the demo on Steam?
>>
>>335854002
lol
>>
>>335853262
Played through it once before realising I couldn't claim the DLC because i had downloaded it from the kangaroo PSN to play it earlier. Currently replaying the first level. The game is fun.
>>
Anyone want to bro team the last oni? I really like high stance spear
>>
How do you guys play?

For me its Mid stance for counters then switch to high stance for attacks
>>
File: nioh_wp_android_e.jpg (483 KB, 1440x1280) Image search: [Google]
nioh_wp_android_e.jpg
483 KB, 1440x1280
I thought this game was shit before I got decent at it, I'm really hoping that the difficulty doesn't get toned down too much.
>>
>>335853262
Am I the only one that thinks those guys are less annoying in their large form?

>>335854971
Mid stance Katana, mostly, with a sub focus on high stance Katana.

I also use fire shuriken and kekkai talismans as my items.

>>335854972
Yeah, I thought it was shitty too until I realized not to play it like a souls game.
>>
>>335853952
Shoot them in the head with a bow and sprint in while they're stunned to finish them off.
>>
>>335853952
Sneak up on them and High stance combos to get rid of like 80% of their HP

Once they start retreating use your weapons lunging attacks (for katanas it's Mid stance Triangle)
>>
>>335854971
First run was B rank Agility, Spear/Sword balance, with a good bit of magic thrown in. Fun build for my first time through.

Second run I went full ninja. A rank Agility, katana only, dumped fully into Dex/Skill/Heart. Fighting the Boat Oni with just a sword was fucking intense, goddamn Stance Dance Revolution. Currently have enough Ninja points to have 7 flame shurikens, it's absolutely nuts.
>>
I just found out you can cheese enemies by making them follow you to the ladders they get stuck and you can hit them while you climbing by pressing square I discovered by accident when I started running away from 3 faggots and they got me stuck on the ladder and I couldn't move up or down
>>
>>335855181
They're pathetically easy in large form. You bait them into that overhead double fist slam pounce attack then just high stance slash them in the head to basically almost one shot them and instantly break their ki guard.
>>
Does anyone know if there will be more weapon classes when the game releases? What we have now is good but I don't know if three weapon types can carry a 20-30 hour game(I'm assuming that's how long it will be)
>>
>>335854972
That is what the consensus for everyone I know has been. it starts out with.
"THIS GAME SUCKS ASS."
Then they start to 'get' it and understand the rules and mechanics more and they start to like it.
>>
Does that game feel as stiff as it looks?
>>
>>335856260
No.
>>
I love it so far, definitely needs work though.

Just replayed the second stage and wrecked Nue's shit with Raikiri + Low Stance

I plan on getting it either way, but I kinda wish it was on PC mainly because it could look amazing while also having a stable framerate.
>>
>>335856001
There's art or something that hints toward a kusarigama so most likely. There'll also probably be sword variations since Axe and hammer use the same style.
>>
>>335854971
High and low stance for most everything. Ninja oni warrant mid and high, while bosses tend to be low with high on guard break.
>>
>>335853262
>How long have you played the Demo already?

No idea. Is there a timer anywhere?

Also

Where the fuck is the last Kodama or whatever the fuck it's called on level 2. I cannot find the last one for the life of me
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.