[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just in case anyone doesn't know, there's a Golden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Just in case anyone doesn't know, there's a Golden Week Sale on PSN.
What are you buying?
What did you buy?
Personally, I'm getting Mega Man 8 and the first Deception.
Also, question: should I buy Harvest Moon: Boy and Girl even though I bought Back to Nature a long time ago in a flash sale for $1?
>>
I thought about getting the Hatoful Boyfriend games. I already of the first one on Steam, though.
>>
Is the Yugioh game like the ones that were on GBA? I have fond memories of those.
>>
The only real deals during this sale (waited a full year for this) is Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth3: V Generation and Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines.

The price-points of the rest of the games are simply too high when compared to the physical versions.
>>
>>335845861
Oreshika was $5 at one point last year.
>>
>>335844424
I got Toukiden after trying out the demo, seems pretty fun. I imagine the multiplayer's dead though.

Which of the DRPGs is most like Etrian Odyssey, because I fucking love Etrian Odyssey. I was thinking about Dungeon Travelers 2 but I really hate pussy self-insert MCs who don't do shit with the pussy being thrown at him.
>>
I got Esha Logy to almost complete my Atelier collection plus omega quintet along with Digital Devil Saga and Suikoden II.
>>
Used a loose twenty on my psn to pick up gravity rush.
>>
File: 1461854607941.png (17 KB, 385x329) Image search: [Google]
1461854607941.png
17 KB, 385x329
playstation all star battle royale at 15 bucks.
worth it? yay, nay?
i love smash bros and i already saw some gameplays.
15 dollarydos is not too much
>>
>>335847651
You could get a used copy for cheaper. Honestly, it's not very worth it. The fact that you can only use your "final smash" to kill someone kinda ruins it.
>>
Not much good for PS3 besides Catherine (cheaper to buy a physical disk) and Bayo (>buying the worst version)
>>
>>335845809

It's basically the card game over the years, which includes old yugioh. I suppose it's like those for some of the game.
>>
Catherine and Yakuza 5.

I'll grab Oreshika, DT2, Ar nosurge+ if I feel like getting a Vita
>>
>>335848404
Hmm, if it only plays like the old games for a little bit, not sure if that's worth it.
>>
Is Digimom Cyber Sleuth good?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.