[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
name a single boss fight in dark souls 3 that isnt: 1) a meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: gracious.jpg (233 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gracious.jpg
233 KB, 1920x1080
name a single boss fight in dark souls 3 that isnt:

1) a meme boss fight
2) a big guy with sword(s)

protip you cannot, family member

i sure hope that the rumours about this being the last souls game is true because it's pretty obvious that they're out of ideas alreayd
>>
>>335843076
Nameless King uses a spear.
>>
What the fuck is a meme boss fight?
What does that even mean?
>>
>>335843339
Since we're on /v/, meme just means something you don't like.
>>
>>335843076
Vordt, rot tree, but I know those goalposts have wheels and I know that everything is a meme on this site so.....
>>
>>335843213
>a sword with a longer handle
>>
>>335843482
>vordt

big guy with hammer sword

>rot tree

literal meme fight where you have to destroy the herpes growths to win
>>
>>335843605
>hammer sword
You could at least try.
>>
Champion gundyr
The abyss watchers
Pontiff
Nameless
The twins
Soul of cinder
Dragonslayer
The consumed king
Vordt
Iudex
Crystal sages
Old demon king
The dancer

That was easy.
>>
>>335843076
"A meme boss fight" does not mean anything. I hate you people.
>>
>>335843739
>champion gundyr
big guy with sword attached to a pole
>abyss watchers
big fedora guys with swords
>pontiff
big guy with 2 swords
>nameless
phase 1 meme fight, phase 2 big guy with sword
>twins
big incestuous faggot with sword
>soul of cinder
literally a big guy with sword
>dragonslayer
big guy with axe sword
>consumed king
okay i can give u that one
>vordt
big guy with hammer sword
>iudex
see champion gundyr
>crystal sages
literal meme fight where you have to hide behind cover and kill illusions
>old demon king
big demon guy with axe sword
>dancer
big girl with swords
>>
>>335844015
you shouldnt try this hard, pitty sage
>>
File: git gud spoiler.jpg (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
git gud spoiler.jpg
3 KB, 100x100
>>335843739
Not OP, but Abyss Watchers are "dudes with swords." Great boss fight though tbqh

And anyone who says "[spoilerSoul of Cinder[/spoiler] is just a dude with a sword" can fuck right off, since we all know full well that he changes it to a curved sword, a lance, and a staff throughout the fight, and uses pyromancies, miracles and sorceries. Anyone who thinks that can be boiled down to "a guy with a sword" is trolling or retarded.

>>335844015
Clearly to you "meme fight" means anything that you don't like. Define "meme fight" clearly or fuck off. Crystal Sage? Rotted Greatwood? Nameless King? These are all very different fights, and yet to you they're all memes.

To you, "meme fight" means any boss where the formula is not "roll when they swing, then hit them." To you, "meme" fight means any boss where you actually have to use your brain. The fights you call memes are actually some of the most creative in the game (even if Sage is very Pinwheel-ish).

The only meme fights IMO are Abyss Watchers, aka The Boss Whose First Half Can Kill Itself, Wolnir, and the Wyvern. But even then, Abyss Watchers was a pretty _fun_ boss.
>>
>>335844015
Should they use guns instead? Is BB just dudes with claws?
>>
because the flying circus of bank accountants boss fight doesn't fit the games theme, OP.

can you blame them after releasing 3 amazing games in the time anyone else takes to put together their piles of shit?
>>
>>335844015

fighting the good fight. ok guys the games shit because there are humanoids in it. literally unplayable.
>>
>>335843076
Ancient Wyrvern?
Cursed Hollow?
Spooky Scary Skeleton?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.