[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUPER FUCKING METROID
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: SM.jpg (104 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
SM.jpg
104 KB, 400x300
What went so right?
>>
Well, for one, the employees never went home. They slept on couches in the lounge. They had no families or anything to do except work on the game. They didn't tweet or facebook or youtube or diddly dick.
>>
>>335836168
The space station, once you get to Zebes you go left
>>
>Maridia went wrong
>>
Sakamoto:
"It got to the stage where I really don't remember going home at all! There was a nap room where it was okay to sleep, but sometimes it was full [of sleeping, overworked Super Metroid staff] - those were the worst times, when I wanted to sleep but couldn't, and I didn't have time to go home! There were always between ten and fifteen of us in the office through the night, so we had to take naps in turns. The nap room wasn't being cleaned or looked after at all, because we were always using it; one morning staff from another area came to wake us up and told us the room smelled like a zoo. Another Nintendo employee put a room freshener in the nap room, but that only made the place pong worse. Everyone in Nintendo gave us funny looks. It's quite sad having only these kinds of memories!"

(from retro GAMER Collection vol. 5)
>>
>>335836651
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/michael-douglas-social-media-obsession-is-to-blame-for-crisis-in-young-american-actors-10372920.html
>>
>>335836168
Why did Nintendo make such a fucking tight engine that included exploits like Mockball, Bomb jump, sequence breaking, yet nowadays you play a Mario game and there's 0 flexibility to it all, you can only work with what they give you.
>>
File: y cant metroid crawl.jpg (678 KB, 2044x2184) Image search: [Google]
y cant metroid crawl.jpg
678 KB, 2044x2184
>>335836168

Metroid was a girl.
>>
>>335837257
I read that as if he said it in a really optimistic voice.
I think it's the exclamation points.
>>
Y can't Metroid crawl though?
>>
>>335838864
I refuse to believe this is real.
>>
>>335839123
I can't tell if they're mocking someone that I don't know of.
>>
File: metroid crawl guy.jpg (124 KB, 798x874) Image search: [Google]
metroid crawl guy.jpg
124 KB, 798x874
>>335839123
>>
>>335839660
/r/ing space pirate version
>>
File: freeshrugs.jpg (100 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
freeshrugs.jpg
100 KB, 500x715
>>335836168
I like SotN better because it actually shows doors on the map.
>>
>>335839098
I don't know but if she was a girl would she date Halo?
>>
>>335841941

She would date Zelda because it's a nintendo guy, duh.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.