[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are altmer supposed to be mexicans or jews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 594870543709812.jpg (190 KB, 600x632) Image search: [Google]
594870543709812.jpg
190 KB, 600x632
Are altmer supposed to be mexicans or jews?
>>
White Americans actually.
>>
>>335834672

They're the chosen spirits you dumb man-thing, you're not worshipping that dead monkey talos are you?
>>
>>335834672
They are elfs
>>
jews
>>
the TES world doesn't always match up with real life. some races have no perfect real-world analog.
>>
File: 1414748703044.png (1005 KB, 753x673) Image search: [Google]
1414748703044.png
1005 KB, 753x673
>pick altmer because I like their magic bonus
>thalmor treats me like trash
>nords treat me like their kin
>>
>>335834939
Nords are aryans
Redguards are africans
Bosmer are asians
Khajiit are gypsy
Argonians are native tribes
Altmer are ???
>>
>>335835105
altmer knew that you were an uncle tom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3iAFD5J2D8
>>
>>335835105
If you are altmer and you are wearing thalmor armor they assume you are a thalmor justiciar, they don't attack you and you can do the thalmor embassy quest withouth killing them (pass skill check)
>>
>>335835283
That's kinda cool actually.
>>
>>335835179
>Bosmer are asians
What? I'm not seeing that at all.
>Khajiit are gypsy
That only applies to the traders.
>Argonians are native tribes
That applies more to Bosmer then Argonians

There are obviously real world influences, but any 1 to 1 comparison doesn't work too well due to most of the species having multiple influences.
>>
They are chinese. Most ancient culture, invented writing most arts, etc. Also yellow.
>>
>>335835179
>Redguards are africans
I'd say they're more caribbean
>>
Imperials are romans, bretons are french, khajit are spanish/desert peeps, dunmer are japanese, altmer chinese, bosmer are some sort of indian tribe. No idea what argonians are. Nords are nords.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.