[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to make UT4 good >remove the hat shit >20$ entry price
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1457147254671.jpg (54 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457147254671.jpg
54 KB, 640x360
how to make UT4 good

>remove the hat shit
>20$ entry price
>put it on steam
>good ranking system

if they dont do at least 3 of the shit above they're fucked
>>
>>335823984
last time i checked less then 100 people where playing it, the game i s literally dead and except for few games on /v/ no 1 is even talking about it and the people who heard about it dont even care.
>>
>>335824473
it's literally in like alpha dude
>>
>>335824473
They havent even started marketing it
>>
How to make UT4 good

>make a movement mutator that isn't utter shit because UT movement is slow and boring and not suited for proper dueling which is all anyone cares about in Arena FPS anymore

I'll just keep playing Quake and HL instead
>>
>>335824473
Most people don't know it exists. I wager most of the 100 people are people who found it from launching UE4.
>>
i just want a good assault mode.
didn't like how assault felt in ut2004
>>
Hats are fucking retarded. the first thing that comes up on the hat store is a cardbox. a. fucking. cardbox. if this is the kind of shit we can expect might as well remove it all together. the better way to do it is have each hat follow an art style guideline specific to each race. even than id rather not have that tf2 shit in my ut.

The entry price will be to deter a portion of the cheaters. Also will prevent dumb turks and russians from invading the game. third worlders love free shit and there is such a thing as playerbase quality and the price tag will help it maintain it to an extent. at least as much as possible it is to maintain in 2016.

Having it on steam will make it more visible and finally implementing a ranking system that resembles SC2 or league as opposed to just a numerical value like in dota 2 will make the game more enjoyable.
>>
>>335825745
Holy shit you are the most autistic person I've ever seen post on /v/
>>
>>335825745
Maybe you should go and play some Natural Selection 2 or MWLL, they are dead enough for your taste.
Oh wait, the are fucking full of russians!

>The entry price will be to deter a portion of the cheaters.
It sure helped CS:GO and battlefields
>>
>>335826440
I said deter not completely eliminate
>>
>>335823984
Lol. Play Quake Live
>>
>>335823984
>paying for an online shooter
Hope you enjoy dead servers, cause no one pays for fucking non-mmo online games unless their name is CSGO, and that's only because of the skins.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.