[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this doesn't have anything to do with games but a group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: sheamus.jpg (34 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
sheamus.jpg
34 KB, 480x320
this doesn't have anything to do with games but a group of gamers. who else thinks the creatures are going downhill?
>>
>>335812568
I don' know who they are but I will say yes they are.
>>
is this an European thing?

who the fuck are the creatures?
>>
I stopped watching them since James and Aleks were the best parts and are doing cowchop now so theyre not in any creature vids
>>
james and aleks have left they took all there shit and from there office they most likely had joe and aron join them. remeber seamus left in june 2015 but they finally told us that he had left at the end of the year
>>
sp00n isnt part of the creatures for a long time on his twitch bio he says that he isnt a creature
>>
>>335812568
Friendly reminder that the best creatures and interns are at cow chop and the creatures are now a shell of their former company
>>
We have Cow Chop now. They pretty much said that they've left and the Creatures have no hand in CC. It's just the James, Alecks, asian faggot (sadly), James' cousin intern, and ModestCube.

Luckily all the fags just mostly do camera work and editing and James and Alecks play shit.

Thank Christ they left that ass cancer behind.
>>
It's good to see Sheamus getting back to work independently, but Aleks and James left?
>>
>Kootra lost his million subscribers after Dex exposed him and Dan for treating people like shit

Fucker deserved it. I always hated his HEY STOP DOING THAT and cats cats cats attitude.
>>
Cow Chop is our savior.

Creatures has become as cancerous as lets play garbage can get.
..... Also never liked Dan and his unfunny fuckass.
>>
>>335816526

What did Dex say?
>>
>>335817374
https://youtu.be/Rnmepk2Tv-k
>>
File: 8VuEK2M.jpg (27 KB, 732x712) Image search: [Google]
8VuEK2M.jpg
27 KB, 732x712
Reminder that SeaMoose came back to youtube and is doing a launch playthrough of Dark Souls 3.

Also, what's with this cowchop thing with James and Aleks?
>>
>>335817761
Just the funniest thing I've seen on Youtube in a long fucking time.

https://youtu.be/E2NGxrGRwmI
>>
Gassy and Sp00n were the only reason I really even watched anything they did.
Ever since Gassy left and Sp00n started hanging with Lyle and actually funny people, the Creatures stopped being relevant.
>>
>>335817753
Who's even left at this point?
>>
>>335818431

Jordan and Dan
>>
>>335818589
Wait James and Alex left too?
>>
I've been a fan of the creatures sinve 2009. It hurts knowing that the creatures are no more.
>>
>>335818642
Supposedly? They are still at the office recording Cow Chop videos but they are barely in the Creature videos. It's just Jordan, Dan and the Interns.

I stopped watching when the Interns were in videos all the time. That's where it went downhill for me. Spencer is an insufferable faggot twink, so is the Asian with fucked up teeth but not as bad. The girl one is cute at least.
>>
Here's a tell tale sign you should kill yourself:
You watch literal nobodies on the internet and turn them into some sort of pathetic e-celeb with pockets full of cash
Kill thyself
>>
>>335819059
Stopped watching around the time they got the office, shit really went downhill from there. I only really watched for James and Alex after they got the house.
>>
>>335812568
They used to be cool. koots is the only good one left, Nova devolved into a huge screaming faggot, seamoose is meh, Dex is a goon, Aaron Joe and Spencer are just "literally who" teir, I miss sly, Dan is okay I suppose, Alex is also meh
>>
>>335817872
Think they'll get more people or will it just the two of them plus whatever interns left with them?
I wouldn't lie if I said I didn't want them to get some of the older creatures that left. Maybe Seamus since he's back now.
Fuck Jordan and Dan though they can stay far away as possible.

>>335819059
They posted a video about them moving out of the office on Cow Chop so it looks like they're gone. Unless they're specifically doing Cow Chop videos at the new house.
>>
>>335818057
Holy shit I completely forgot about gassy and spoon also Xe was a thing too
>>
>>335819762
Remember Junkyard?
>>
>>335815367
Aron was alright. Struck me as an asian Seamus but not as good, but he was still ok.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.