[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you like and not like about the 2016 EVO lineup? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: evo-2016-lineup-stream.jpg (98 KB, 1024x608) Image search: [Google]
evo-2016-lineup-stream.jpg
98 KB, 1024x608
What do you like and not like about the 2016 EVO lineup?

What's your speculation for the next year?
>>
>>335809883
The only fightting games I care about is smash and pokken
>>
I like everything. Too bad there's no P4AU, Blazblue or UNIEL but we have Animevo for those.
>>
All good but why Pokken its like having Mario Party or some shit at Anaheim
>>
>>335809883
they should remove one of the smashes and replace it with something else.
>>
>>335809883
Pokken getting a spotlight chance is great

Marvel clogging a spot for the last 5 years is not great
>>
File: Brawl.png (1 MB, 972x572) Image search: [Google]
Brawl.png
1 MB, 972x572
>>335809883
Pic related isn't in but Pokken is
>>
>>335810336
I'd rather have Pokken than Sm4sh honestly, the former is closer to a fighting game.
>>
>>335809883
I only care about KI and the Smash games
>>
its good besides mvc3
>>
>>335809883
>another evo shitposting thread

Great

I'm looking forward to every game that isn't Tr4sh. And even then Tr4sh might have something interesting from the pools where a random foreigner comes in with a character fucking NOBODY plays, and does something ridiculous with them. Those are my favorite moments, but Tr4sh as a whole is just so slow and boring to me.

If the new KoF is good I'm looking forward to watching that next year, XIII was always a spectacle when it was on the lineup. I wish Skullgirls got the spotlight at any point but that ship has sailed looooong ago. I'd love for them to do a "retro" slot every year, maybe over marvel, for shit like Super Turbo, Third Strike, CvS2, Vampire Savior or some of the old KoFs.

Last year's Killer Instinct top 8 was my favorite evo top 8 ever. Everybody played a different character and most every match was fucking electrifying.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.