[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is literally every boss in this game a Virus? Do I need to just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 11a2e5a995005056ae14f7.jpg (368 KB, 1201x1500) Image search: [Google]
11a2e5a995005056ae14f7.jpg
368 KB, 1201x1500
Is literally every boss in this game a Virus? Do I need to just have a whole party of Vaccines the whole game?
>>
>>335806823
>Do I need to just have a whole party of Vaccines the whole game
Couldn't hurt, you must already have autism if you're playing fucking Digimon
>>
>start on normal mode
>every boss fight is a faceroll
>switch to hard mode
>start double Bluemeramon boss fight
>OH JEEZ MY ASS
>>
You can tell they've just ported it over from the Vita.

Fuck me though if the main girl isn't hot. Picked her purely because of it.
>>
>>335808659
>You can tell they've just ported it over from the Vita.
Well yes, it's the only way they could justify a western release.
>>
Does the story ever get interesting?
>>
>>335809416
Shows how little Westerners care about Digimon that it was subbed only, and poorly, at that.
>>
>>335809485
If they didn't care then there wouldn't even be a western release.
>>
>>335809485
Shows how little faith bandai had

But the western reception surpassed their expectations
>>
>>335806823
>Is literally every boss in this game a Virus?
No. Just wait until your first elemental boss fight. Be sure to bring a water Pokémon.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/757436-digimon-story-cyber-sleuth/71417289
After that fight doing this seems reasonable, until around the twelve hour, then you realize you are just leveling Megas to unlock every class in the game.
>>
>>335809421
Nothing gets interesting as a whole. The digimon breeding is pretty fun.
>>
>>335810493
Fuck me I only barely remember the first gen ones but I'm still having fun with it. Story and writing is pretty jargon filled, though and has completely lost my interest.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.