[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TYPE 0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Logo_Final_Fantasy_Type-0.png (78 KB, 730x494) Image search: [Google]
Logo_Final_Fantasy_Type-0.png
78 KB, 730x494
This game is on offer in the PSN store ($25), should I buying?
>>
you should english instead
>>
You can get a physical copy for like 20 bucks bro
>>
No, it's shit and people only bought it in the first place for the xv demo
>>
File: 1460482428946.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
1460482428946.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>335800418
>buying a demo
>>
It's horribly average
>>
The motion blur on the ps4 versions is so bad it actually hurts my eyes
>>
Still salty as fuck that this didn't got remade for the vita instead. At least the psp version is fully translated
>>
It's pretty horrible in some ways but i still really enjoy it
I suggest just emulate the psp version instead
>>
no, it's shit
>>
I enjoyed it. Shit got fucking hype in most parts, don't know what everyone's deal is. I did play the psp version with translation though. The only thing that bothered me gameplay wise was Cid's fucking shitty Trials. I hate fighting the Lulusath, whoever thought of an invulnerable teleporting enemy who could cast kill sight constantly being a good idea should be shot
>>
>>335800317
/thread
>>
>>335801671
ur cool. not
>>
>>335801584
>whoever thought of an invulnerable teleporting enemy who could cast kill sight constantly being a good idea should be shot

Maybe you should just git gud, they were ez
>>
>>335801070
I'd be salty too, if I owned an overpriced paperweight like vita
>>
>>335802151
By themselves maybe, but having 3 on the same battlefield? Whilst having little cubes constantly firing at you? Especially when having to do puzzles?

Yeah, no, they were annoyances.
>>
>>335802467

Even if you somehow fail to dodge their predictable attacks, all it does is give you killshit. You can literally just hold circle until it goes away and keep trashing them. You're pretty bad, bro.
>>
>>335802975
Oh no, I'm not bad. I can dodge their attacks. But I can't say the same for my other two teammates. Tell me, how do I make the AI "git gud?"
>>
>>335803551

You keep moving the goalposts now. Of course, the way to save your teammates is to kill enemies before they can kill your buddies.

Try fight an endless flood of high level rhursus for half an hour, only to realize it was a dead end, now THAT was an "annoyance".
>>
>>335804240
When did I move goalposts? All I said was they were annoyances and the guy who thought them up was shit. Annoying because when I'm constantly doing something else, such as fighting one or doing some sort of puzzle shit, I have at least 2 more plus some cube faggots riding up my and my teammates asses. One by themself is easy, since I can always have it targeting me. But sure, take the high road and keep on telling me to"git gud," it won't change my mind that this particular enemy is pretty shit. Everything else in this game is fine though
>>
>>335805243

Yes, you thought a gimmicky enemy was an annoyance, because it did something different from every other enemy and you couldn't cope, so you blame the game and monster designer, while vehemently denying you suck ass.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.