[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quake 2 Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 20160428095053_1.jpg (218 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
20160428095053_1.jpg
218 KB, 1024x768
hey I need some help from the Quake community on /v/. So I played Quake Epsilon for a while now and it is pretty alright, I liked it.

Is there anything like Quake Epsilon for Quake 2?
>>
How about you play the full Quake first before moving on to the next?
>>
Quake singleplayer is pure fucking trash, you play doom if you want id singeplayer. Quake is for pure multipalyer even when they still bothered to make singleplayer campaigns.
>>
>>335796861

t. someone who never touched Quake 1 singleplayer
>>
>>335796969
It's absolute garbage. QW I find the best dueling FPS ever with q3v a close second. Q2 is an aquired taste and I won't hold it against you but in every one of these games the singleplayer was shit. It didn't give back the doom feeling.
>>
>>335797163

Just because it's different doesn't mean it's shit. I happen to think that Quake 1 has better level and monster design than the Doom games.
>>
>>335796616
Quake 1 and 2 have nothing in common. While Quake 1 is the better game, there's really no need to play it before playing 2.
>>
>>335797485
Good for you, we can all have our opinions.
>>
First, what is Quake Epsilon

Second, What in the name of sweet FUCK did you do to that poor start map?
>>
>>335796616
I did play full Quake. I beat Quake and the Mission Packs.
>>
File: norm.jpg (18 KB, 340x289) Image search: [Google]
norm.jpg
18 KB, 340x289
>>335797163
Hol' up nigga. Are you meaning to tell me you don't like Quake 1 or Quake 2? You have to be 18 to post here, kid.
>>
>>335798853
Yes, but I really enjoy Doom. Does that make me older than you then?
>>
>>335798945
No. It's just your stupid opinion.
But don't feel bad, anon! Everyone in here is just as stupid as you in some way or another.

Now...
Quake 1 singleplayer > Quake 2 Singleplayer
Quake 2 Multiplayer > Quake 1 Multiplayer
>>
>>335798945
It makes you autistic.
>>
I am gonna give Berserker Quake2 a shot and see how that goes.
>>
>>335799135
>Quake 2 Multiplayer > Quake 1 Multiplayer
>all the hitscan shit
Let's not go full retard.

>>335799176
I'm not the one calling others kid because they seem to disagree with me. You are funny though, please do go on.
>>
>>335798416
Have you played any fanmade Quake stuff?

If not, at least play Arcane Dimensions, it's fantastic.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.