[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was 16 when SS released and now I'm gonna be 21 when Zelda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
I was 16 when SS released and now I'm gonna be 21 when Zelda NX releases.

Am I going to be 26 or something when the next 3D console Zelda drops?
>>
Learn to love the handheld games. You'll be happier.
>>
>>335791032
ALBW and TFH were garbage.
>>
>>335791771
triforce heroes was enjoyable with friends

ALBW was very enjoyable albeit rehashy but easy, but I cant call it bad

he meant that you should play ALTTP, the GBC games and in my opinion Spirit Tracks
>>
>>335791771
Still better than SS.
>>
>>335790139
>I was 16 when SS released
>>
Nintendo is done bro, there won't be a next Zelda on a Nintendo console.
>>
>SS was 5 years ago

Dude, what the FUCK? Why is this allowed? You should be banned for making me aware it's been half a decade
>>
>>335793427
Skyward sword was 5 years ago
>>
File: angry_leo.jpg (44 KB, 300x293) Image search: [Google]
angry_leo.jpg
44 KB, 300x293
>buy wii u for new zelda game
>get remasters of gamecube games instead
>new game gets pushed to cross gen with a neutered version on the console that was bought for getting the game
>>
>>335793848
Be glad you're getting the game at all.
>>
>>335793848
Did you learn your lesson?
>>
>>335793848
>buying a console for one game
>>
>>335793370
this
>>
>>335790139

I'll be 27 fuck off
>>
>>335790139
mfw i was 26 on 9/11
>>
>caring about any zelda game except the original
For fuck's sake, kids, how does it feel to know videogame was perfected before you were even born?
>>
>>335793848
actually, history dictates that the Wii U version will be better, like the GC version was
>>
I really liked SS a lot, never got the hatred, I guess it was a combination of teenage angst + inability to accept that motion controls for the game were great.
>>
>>335798001
>never got the hatred

Literally how? I loved Skyward Sword to pieces, but how could you not get why other people don't like it? It's been a ceaseless topic of discussion for the past 5 years.

Do you live under a rock?
>>
>>335791771
TFH was
>>
>>335793848
Why do you consider TP a gamecube game but the next Zelda isn't a Wii U game?
>>
>>335799835
The next Zelda is running on PC in every video they show. The NX version will utilize those capabilities.

The Wii version of TP is literally a GC port.
>>
>>335790139
>getting excited for 3d Zelda
Why?
>>
>>335797657
The NX won't have as gimmicky controls like the Wii had. It will run better, especially since this new one is open world.

And if the NX does have gimmicky shit on the same level as the Wii, it is dead on arrival.
>>
>>335800147
>The next Zelda is running on PC in every video they show.
What about that one video with the Wii U map?
>>
>I was 16 when SS released

jesus christ, these are the people we share /v/ with now
>>
>>335803404
Yeah, people born in 1995 are turning 21 this year.

Big whoop
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.