[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: JewWario (1).jpg (180 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
JewWario (1).jpg
180 KB, 500x750
Why did he do it?
>>
Because he was ugly and had a shit haircut
>>
if I looked like that I would too
>>
>Jew
There's your answer
>>
If there was a simple explanation, depression would've been cured ages ago.
>>
>>335787724
Severe clinical depression + financial woes, which were exacerbated after he'd completely screwed over by the promoter of a con
>>
>>335787724
>That face
>40 year old
>Ugly wife
>No education
>Amounts to nothing in life

gee i wonder why
>>
>Brad tried to kill himself
>Spoony will soon
that place, man
some kind of depression factory
>>
>>335788164

>Brad Tries:Suicide
>>
who is this?
>>
>>335788013
Doesn't really get cured, they put you on a drug that makes you far more evened out, but if you miss a dose you go into a massive fucking nosedive to destruction.

For loads of people with lack of funds and dodgy insurance (most people with emotional issues) the chances of missing some doses is pretty high, without factoring in the fact that they're naturally fucked up, have periods where they don't care about anything (especially themselves) and often forgetful.
>>
>>335788164

when did brad try to kill himself he's the only good part of that shit show
>>
>>335787724
Literally who?
Looks like typical nintendrone.
>>
>>335788164
I'd be amazed if Spoony just doesn't drink himself to death
>>
>>335788369
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-TBvf9iCes
>>
>>335787724
who
>>
Because he just hated blacks that much
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pahCzgKipuM

>not knowing how to unlock a bathroom door wth a coat hanger
>>
File: Jack_Cole_1956.jpg (43 KB, 357x446) Image search: [Google]
Jack_Cole_1956.jpg
43 KB, 357x446
>>335787724
he got the old jack cole treatment.
i.e NTR'd to death, except in Jewario's case it was jus some random chad and not hugh hefner.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Cole_%28artist%29
>>
>>335788769
Well they do all copy the AVGN
>>
>>335787724
His depression levels get maxed out. I am almost max depression myself but I cant kill myself yet. 40 seems like a good age after my parents die and i'm homeless.
>>
Because of all of you, you let him down by making vidya so shit
>>
>>335789013
>having old parents
lucky
mine will live till im like 55
>>
He worked for TGWTG i would to if i did
>>
I liked his "You can play this" series on import games.
>>
>>335787724
so you can make stupid threads and shitpost
>>
>>335788428

Last I checked in on him, he seemed to be doing lots better than he had in years. Did he hit the bottle hard again? Another girlfriend fucked him over?
>>
Clinical depression
I honestly liked him, his vids got me into super robot wars a.k.a the best srpg on the market
>>
>>335788369

Years ago, before the cinema snob I think.
>>
File: jojoke.png (690 KB, 1329x841) Image search: [Google]
jojoke.png
690 KB, 1329x841
>>
>>335788148
post his wife
>>
>>335792231
He's still with April, I think.

I doubt he'll commit suicide unless April just up and leaves. Scarlet fucked him up, but since he's been with April, he hasn't been releasing any content, so while he seems more evened out and happy, it's not good for his followers when all he does are streams which no one watches and the occasional wrestling vid.
>>
>>335793036

How does a former youtuber make any money if he doesn't make content people watches?
>>
>>335793351
People still back him on Patreon, despite the fact he releases about 15 minutes of content a year, amazingly.
>>
File: fuck am i reading max.jpg (48 KB, 387x420) Image search: [Google]
fuck am i reading max.jpg
48 KB, 387x420
>>335793374
>>
>>335793563
He only makes about 30 grand a year off Patreon, which I'm assuming he pays tax on, so he'd have to have at least a temp job on top of it, surely?
>>
>>335793563
people are reyarded.
Go see vaati's patreon and cry
>>
>>335787724
The real question is:
Why did you not do it yet?
>>
>>335793696
>30 grand a year on Pateron for just making 15 minutes.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.