[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncharted 4's marketing campaign is 'PlayStation's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 50
File: uncharted_4_marketing.jpg (185 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
uncharted_4_marketing.jpg
185 KB, 800x550
>Uncharted 4 is receiving "PlayStation's largest ever" software marketing campaign, Sony UK has said, with hordes of digital, print and TV adverts planned, alongside "innovative" in-store marketing that will see Drake "swinging from a real rope".
>PlayStation's "biggest ever array of innovative POS (point of sale)" is promised to hit stores in the run up to the game's release, "including pallets with Nathan swinging from a real rope; treasure chest cubes, stand out FSDUs (free standing display units), window vinyls and more".

Source:
http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/uncharted_4/news/uncharted_4s_marketing_campaign_is_playstations_largest_ever.html
>>
If only they put that level of effort into the gameplay.
>>
>>335786965
the gameplay looks pretty great now actually
>>
>>335787068
Good to see those Sony Bux at work.
>>
>>335786096
>largest ever
>wouldn't hear about it if not for /v/
Who is their target audience?
>>
>>335787112
whatever helps you sleep at night pcuck
>>
>>335787068

Yes, I'm sure that cinematic third-person cover shooting with regenerating health and QTEs will be just wonderful, for the fifth time in a row. Oh, and we can't forget about the scripted "platforming" and vehicle segments.
>>
>>335787263
why enter a thread for a game you dont like (aka can't play and are butthurt) pcuck?
>>
>>335786096
if only they could put that money into the actual game to improve it
>>
>>335787068
Only thing new is the scripted rope thing. And I guess better stealth mechanics because they were shit
>>
>>335787324

I plan to get a PS4 very soon but I will never bother with Uncharted. It's a trash series. The only reason people are obsessing over this game is because of the graphics (yet again). Notice how none of the threads ever talk about the gameplay. Because there's nothing to talk about, you know exactly what to expect, it's the definition of a rehash. People don't play these games for the gameplay, they play it for the "cinematic experience" aka getting forcefed a pseudo-Hollywood story while running through heavily scripted segments and setpieces.
>>
>>335787510
>Only thing new is the scripted rope thing
its not scripted tho. the way you swing is 100% dynamic and physics based.
>>
They should use that marketing for Gravity Rush 2 instead.
At least that's a game.
>>
People don't care about Le NuIndiana NotJones. Shocking, I know.
>>
>>335787136
Maybe try leaving your basement bub
>>
>>335787576
The first Gravity Rush was a mediocre as hell button masher. Uncharted 4 is a much superior game
>>
>>335786096
>Retail POS
That sounds about right
>>
>>335786965
>>335787345
I love how people who shitpost for attention don't even read other peoples shitposts to see if theirs is actually original.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1020x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1020x576
Be careful anons, with Sony making more money on digits sales than Nintendo made in a year overall and the general salt towards Sony because of Nintendo's situation, people may spoil Uncharted 4 for Sony users here. Use filters and remain vigilante.
>>
>>335786096
Drake dies.
Sam was a good guy all along.
Elena is pregnant.
>>
>>335787783
Who the fuck care about uncharted plot?
>>
File: What the fuck am I reading.jpg (26 KB, 534x444) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck am I reading.jpg
26 KB, 534x444
>including pallets with Nathan swinging from a real rope

A REAL rope?

Jesus! How much is rope going to cost them?!
>>
>>335787068
Next you tell me the New tomb raider has good gameplay.

>look map
>find treasure
>look map
>find treasure
>shoot few people

This kind of open world is generic as fuck.
>>
>>335786096
This is literally true. I leave my TV on usually just so I can have some background ambiance and I saw this show on Comedy central, like some celebrity game show interview thing that had Danny masters from That 70's show participating. Suddenly they just brought up Uncharted 4 for no fucking reason and started talking about one liners they'd use if they were action heroes while short clips of game play flashed across the screen.
>>
>>335787783
I know the real ending, you're way off. You're in for a treat.
>>
>>335787324
>don't want to play a shittier Tomb Raider
>n-never ever!!
>>
>>335787745
>criticizing a game is shitposting

I'm so sick of this meme. Please stop using terms you know nothing about.
>>
>>335786965

>multiple game of the year awards
>countless praise
>countless perfect scores
>people still make comments like this

You don't like it anon, that's okay but don't shitpost and imply your opinion is somehow a factual statement
>>
>>335788072
Oh boy, here we go with generic "it's an opinion so it's not shitposting' reply. Next you're gonna call me a retard, sonygger or use any other sort of bait at your disposal, desperately trying to shit up the thread as much as you can.
>>
>>335787783
>Drake dies.

They're not going to kill off their cash cow. Try to make it a little more believable.
>>
File: Doesnt really matter.png (21 KB, 654x627) Image search: [Google]
Doesnt really matter.png
21 KB, 654x627
>>335786096
>Uncharted 4 is receiving "PlayStation's largest ever" software marketing campaign
So essentially the game isn't good, but they're going to hype it to hell and back and it will be remembered as one of the best games of this gen just because normies saw people on the TV and IGN say that it was the greatest game of all time
>>
>>335788016
there is no hype for uncharted here all uncharted threads die very fast dont think anyone cares
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 469x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 469x314
>>335788179
So is Nintendo focusing on promoting Zelda 2017 at E3 mean the game isn't good enough, so they have to rely on hype alone to sell it?
>>
yeah the bigger the turd the more perfume it needs
>>
>>335788073
By your standard Skyrim is literally the greatest game ever made.

>>335787572
Of course it is, shill.
>>
>>335787324
I'll never understand that logic. If you can afford a gaming pc you surely can buy a ps4 or any other console. Amazon in my country had an xbone sale with 2 games for like 259€ and you can get a ps4 bundle for 299 or less. My bloody gtx 970 did cost 320 bucks one year ago pham
>>
>>335788220
Probably for a few reasons:
>Nintendrones chase off discussions about the game
>The game doesn't have much to discuss (I say that as an Uncharted fan)
>The game is out in the wild, many are probably avoiding threads about it
>>
>>335787324
You're surprised that people don't just want to talk about videogames on /v/? I'm sure if it was a game you hated you hated nobody who shared your opinion would ever go into the thread to shitpost right? Some people just don't like what you like, the uncharted collection came with my PS4 and I can agree those games are pure shit.
>>
>game is bad when it doesn't get any marketing
>game is bad when it gets marketing
>game is bad because the reviews are good
>game is bad because it has a story
>game is bad because it's sony exclusive

Why are people so bitter that they want every single game out there to flop and to be shit? Like why the fuck are you on /v/ if you want every single fucking game that comes out to be a turd? Are you a masochist?
>>
>>335788232
>b-but Nintendo!

Like clockwork.
>>
>>335788232
E3 is a shitshow anyway and I don't know why anyone takes it seriously.

Nintendo is probably just showing up with the bare minimum and doing a direct later on.

I'm surprised any of the major companies still do E3 presentations when every year is just a bigger joke than the last.
>>
>>335788381
Hey, I'm just bringing up a retort! Did I strike a nerve?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 382x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 382x394
>>335788440
>!
However much they pay you shills, it's too much. You make it too obvious.
>>
>>335788381
>Implying Nintenyearolds aren't always paranoid of the Sony boogeymen
>>
File: NataleeD.jpg (26 KB, 450x469) Image search: [Google]
NataleeD.jpg
26 KB, 450x469
As someone who just completed the Nioh demo, there's nothing wrong with wanting to a enjoy a game that's a change of pace, Uncharted will feel like an adventure into a beautiful world I mean sure the gameplay can be considered shallow but it there's so much more to the game, it feels retarded to only lock yourself to a single subset or genre of games or a platform for that matter. More games the better as far as I'm concerned.

I'll be playing Gundam Breaker 3 and alternating between Uncharted 4 and enjoying every minute of it while you guys shitpost.

What beats me is why all these people never show up in Tomb Raider threads, people manage to talk about the game fine but when a bigger budget and more ambitious game within the same vein gets some traction suddenly cancer starts seeping woodwork. You guys need to tighten those salt shakers, forreal and stop being so ass ravaged.
>>
File: top 75.png (253 KB, 772x2117) Image search: [Google]
top 75.png
253 KB, 772x2117
>>335788440
Not really, there is a difference between showing off a game at E3 and making a big deal about your biggest marketing campaign ever.

If you have paid attention to videogames for more than a year, you should know by now that games with massive marketing budgets aren't that great and are just trying to make their profits in the first week after release via preorders.

Its just too bad that it works really well and games that spend more on marketing than development tend to sell really well and be remembered fondly, even though they're often garbage.

Just look at Watchdogs, its one of the best selling games on the PS4
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 500x504
>>335788415
>E3 is dead, N-n-nintendo isn't failing...!
This is so funny, it all started with Nintendo's drama. E3 is fine and last year was huge. Of course Nintendo didn't do it last year, can you imagine them coming on stage with Star Fox 0, Metroid Federation Force etc? I say that as a Wii U and 3DS owner.
>>
>>335788130

No, I'm not going to do that. I'm sorry that you're such a console warrior that your immediate expectation is that I'm criticizing a game because it's on the console of your choice. No, I'm criticizing the game because it's part of a boring derivative series that represents some of the worst trends of modern video games. That does not apply to all (or possibly even most) PS4 games. I am talking about this one game series specifically. The fact that you tie a single series so closely to a console's identity says a lot more about you than it does about me.

btw this thread had zero value to begin with, there's nothing to shit up

>>335788073
>muh awards

Oh please, are you really that much of a simpleton? There is nothing "factual" about the opinions of a bunch of video game journalists. Plus, getting good scores does not necessarily mean it has good or innovative gameplay. That is not Uncharted's appeal. It's about the "cinematic experience".

>imply your opinion is somehow a factual statement

When did I ever do that? You realize this is /v/ right? The video game board? No shit everything we say is just our subjective opinion. Do you want everyone to preface every single post with "In my opinion"? That's completely redundant. Please use your brain.
>>
>>335788519
>Uncharted will feel like an adventure into a beautiful world I mean sure the gameplay can be considered shallow but it there's so much more to the game
Exactly. I don't play Uncharted for its gameplay, in fact I find the gunplay, for example quite flawed. I play it for the fantastic acting, story, characters and overall atmosphere.
>>
>>335787263
Idk senpai, as okay as those games are I have a ton of fun with them.
>>
>>335788534
Comparing ubisoft games to Sony first party games is retarded, sorry.
>>
>>335788543
All I said is that e3 is a shitshow, which is a fact.

No one takes it seriously, and for the last 8 years or so I've only watched to see just how badly everyone fucks up.

Last year was a shitshow all around as usual. No one showed off anything but bullshots, vaporware and false hype.

The highlight of Sony's E3 presentation was a fucking kickstarter. Not "Hey, we funded Shenmue 3 and it will be exclusively on PS4!" just "hey, they'll make Shenmue 3 if you pay for it! Also we'll take the credit :)"
>>
>>335788627
>I'm sorry that you're such a console warrior
>immediate strawman

Yeah okay. I get it. You're not a shitposter you just shitpost.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 1334x750
>>335788534
>you should know by now that games with massive marketing budgets aren't that great and are just trying to make their profits in the first week after release via preorders.
>"If you have have the money to market your product and do so, y-y-you have a bad product...!"
You're not serious, are you...? What an idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 340x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 340x352
>>335788659
>Sony's presentation was so good that it was the top news even on Facebook
>E3 IS DEAD, LALALALALA, NOT LISTENING
>>
File: enhanced-buzz-8999-1331845792-3.png (203 KB, 351x246) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-8999-1331845792-3.png
203 KB, 351x246
>>335788631

Couldnt have put it better myself. There's certainly a place for these type of games and I'm glad the PS4 covers multiple genres. I mean I don't think there's been a more gameplay-oriented game release as of late that's more true to raw game mechanics than Nioh, but at the same time I rather not only play those type of games or hail them as the only true gamew, having variety and enjoying the other genres is a great thing.
>>
File: ggnore.jpg (86 KB, 691x669) Image search: [Google]
ggnore.jpg
86 KB, 691x669
>>335788741
>he actually buys overhyped AAA garbage
>he falls for the marketing
>>
File: big_1434666664_image.jpg (195 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1434666664_image.jpg
195 KB, 1280x720
>>335788820
E3 has been dead for almost a decade anon
Its just a fucking marketing shitshow now, they hardly show off anything anymore outside of bullshots and Usher

Remember that time we got to listen to some old soccer playing fart ramble on about soccer for like 45 minutes? That sure was a great way to showcase new games and tech
>>
>>335788958
>E3 is dead

What are the chances you own a wii U? kek
>>
>>335788494
Using symbols to emphasize on their posts? Damn those shills!!!!!!!
>>
>>335786096
Some anon compared Uncharted to fast food: tastes good while you eat it, but leaves nothing of substance. Just enjoy the series for what it is, no more, no less. If you want complex gameplay there are plenty of other series to explore, it's definitely not the focus of Uncharted.
>>
>>335786965
Nice
>>
File: ss (2016-04-28 at 07.58.48).png (56 KB, 768x789) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-28 at 07.58.48).png
56 KB, 768x789
>>335789020
Wii U, PC, and damn near every previous console.

I buy consoles for exclusives, not memes and hype. When the PS4 and Xbone eventually get some good exclusives I might buy them too, but so far there is no reason to have either since I have a computer that isn't a garbage 5 year old laptop

I just like videogames in general and I go where the games are. I'm sure you'll call me some kind of meme name and disregard my opinions just because I don't hate Nintendo though. Enjoy being jewed at this years E3 as well I suppose
>>
File: CH-lqFBEcRE[1].jpg (46 KB, 604x456) Image search: [Google]
CH-lqFBEcRE[1].jpg
46 KB, 604x456
>I dont play Uncharted for the gameplay

what is wrong with this people
I mean why even bother
dont tell me you like STORY
>>
>>335788631
>i play it for everything but the gameplay
Might as well go all the way and just make it a fucking movie then.
>>
>>335789258
It's a movie though.
I don't watch movies for gameplay.
>>
>>335788850
Same here! Sony gets the balance between genres better than a lot of companies. I'm looking forward to my playthrough of Uncharted 4 and other more gameplay intense games like anion. You can enjoy both, I wish people would understand that.

>>335788867
The marketing isn't for people like us, it's for normies that don't use sites like 4chan or forums in general.

>>335788958
That presentation wasn't for gamers like us, it was for a different market. E3 is fine.

>>335789020
I don't get why these people need to remain loyal to one company. I own a PS4 and a Wii U and I'll easily admit that the Wii U was a failure and that the NX won't be any better.
>>
>>335789258
But the gameplay sucks
The platforming is stiff and boring and the gunplay is worse than GTA

The characters and writing are literally the only things Uncharted has going for it, its why Sony LITERALLY marketed the first game as "like watching a movie!"
>>
>>335789073
Bad comparison. "Fast food" games would be more like Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed and sports games. They bring nothing new and get lapped up easily. At least Uncharted 4 is being new things to the table tech wise. The animations are some of the best this generation.
>>
>>335786965
They did and it's called multiplayer.

You're bullshitting if you think this board doesn't want an on-rails singleplayer when they dickride games like Persona, Final Fantasy, and DOAX.
>>
>>335789345
>That presentation wasn't for people that play videogames, it was for a different market. E3 is fine.

No, when 99% of E3 is marketing presentations for people that don't play games, its not fine.

Companies used to show up, show gameplay, talk about upcoming games, and sometimes show off new hardware and talk about what they plan to do with it / show off tech demos

Now its a fucking variety show with random ass celebrity guests and pre-rendered bullshots every fucking year.

Most companies might as well just say "we're making a game and we're calling it this!" because they never actually show anything from the game itself, and half of the time those games never come out because they aren't even remotely finished and all they had to show off was a fucking video
>>
>>335789437
>The animations are some of the best this generation.
In the cutscenes I guess, but movies are already way better at that than Uncharted 4
>>
>>335789258
Honestly, yes. I like those campy, treasure hunting stories. They also have a great cast and the game is acted out brilliantly.
>>
>>335789371
Gunplay is worse than GTA

Running around with a pistol dodging bullets and rolling to cover against other people online is pretty fun. Granted I enjoyed UC2 when there was a higher TTK, but they patched that shit out. Still fun to drop down a ledge and grab people.
>>
This is something to be proud?
>>
ill pick it up on a sale

probably sometime into next year
>>
>>335789437
>The animations are some of the best this generation.
Every prerendered scene looks good. Since 10 years or so.
>>
>>335789623
>Uncharted is nearly 10 years old
holy fuck, time flies.
>>
File: ea80e534259959.56cf543f99eb1.jpg (149 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
ea80e534259959.56cf543f99eb1.jpg
149 KB, 600x700
That explains the blatant shills that get btfo in every corner
>>
File: Uncharted4.webm (506 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Uncharted4.webm
506 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>335789448
Different fanbases, obviously.

JRPG fags are the worst. So are storyfags, though JRPG fags are just a subset of those.
>>
>>335788631
>fantastic story, characters
Video games have bargain bin tier writing.

This is true of literally all of them. Read a fucking book or go see the latest capeshit, it's still better written.

You're literally shilling this garbage for the "cinematic experience".
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 820x614) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 820x614
>>335789345
>gamers like us
>normies that don't use 4chan like us

The paid Clinton shills on /pol/ are way more subtle than you faggots and they spam the catalog every single day. Put some effort into it.
>>
>>335789827
realer than real life
>>
Now if only they didn't remove donut drake in fear of "bad publicity" and "hurt feelings" but ignore this post and enjoy your censored game.
>>
>>335786096
Holy shit, a real rope?
Treasure chests?
Fucking STAND OUT FSDUs?! I can't believe what I'm hearing Why can't the game get this much attention?
>>
File: 1461125043266.jpg (312 KB, 450x1802) Image search: [Google]
1461125043266.jpg
312 KB, 450x1802
>>335787783
>Drake dies.

Kabuto will resurrect him. But Adachi will trap him in the TV. There he will turn hollow and the Unkindled One will fight him and take his soul. It was Venom all along.
>>
>>335786096
Why Naughty Dog is so insecure?
Mostly of the Naughty Dogs game are ok but are not perfect or good just are ok, i think they need all of this marketing because the game by himself isn't soo good and Sony is afraid of that.
>>
>>335787774

leaving /v/ is the only sure way to avoid spoilers, did the same thing for dark souls 3 since the japanese version came out a month before the english one, it was a long ass time but it's actually VERY refreshing to get away from this place once in awhile, trust me...
>>
File: 1443503345857.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443503345857.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>335791401
nobody here cares about you stupid netflix game
>>
>>335786096
And the game is going to be fucking amazing guarranteed.
I think this is a fool proof investment from Sony.
>>
File: dreams-ps4-pgw-screenshot-06.jpg (789 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dreams-ps4-pgw-screenshot-06.jpg
789 KB, 1920x1080
>>335787136
Anyone who likes fun. Pcuck.
Can't wait for the massive spamming of spoiler threads for whenever it leaks to the internet.
The sour grapes are real.
Pcucks and nintoddlers desperate to ruin other peoples fun. Shaking My Head FAMily.
>>
This is exactly the same hate train we've had since Uncharted. Uncharted 2 copped a hiding on here, as did Uncharted 3, as did The Last of Us and now so will Uncharted 4. The sad as fuck part is that these games are genuinely loved by a huge community, and for the most part are extremely well produced and use a lot of technical wizardry.

It's this bitter ex-Microsoft mentality from the mid-2000s which still lingers. Most XBone owners jumped the sinking ship ages ago and own PS4s, but that resentment of console exclusivity still burns and fuels these threads which are full of absolute bullshit like the fucking >movie meme.

The multiplayer on Naughty Dog games is where teally shine and it's a shame you sad cunts can't put aside decade old post purchase rationalisation bias and actually experience a game which the developers give a fuck about.
>>
>>335792726

The words "they" and "really" got merged in to teally. Thanks Obama.
>>
File: 1450630188228.jpg (157 KB, 811x663) Image search: [Google]
1450630188228.jpg
157 KB, 811x663
>>335792726

>Buh xcucks are the only ones shitposting a movie trilogy even when they own PS4's!

Calm down, marketer. PC and NIntendofags need credit as well
>>
File: 1453219918546.jpg (18 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1453219918546.jpg
18 KB, 408x408
>>335786096
>largest ever
Yeah it's pretty noticeable, especially on /v/.
>>
>>335793151

>movie meme

Make an effort for fucks sake
>>
File: highway swing.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
highway swing.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>335789507
what the fuck does that have to do with anything?
Movies are movies, games are games

in a segment like this (where you would assume the player has no control) you will actually die if you do not swing out of the way of the wooden pole or make drake climb up over the boat
>>
File: 1456143192795.png (38 KB, 578x712) Image search: [Google]
1456143192795.png
38 KB, 578x712
>>335793453

You aren't even trying, marketer
>>
>>335791396
They are the #1 video game developer in the world. Most of their games are fucking perfect, eat shit
>>
>>335793605
Wow cinematic gameplay! Dodge the obstacles! This is totally the first time we have seen something like this in a game!
>>
>>335793605
Really, scene like make me want to watch a LP than playing the game because I can pause and look at the scenery, little details or the actions instead of trying not to die
>>
God it's like they're really trying to force a Halo 3 moment but it's UNCHARTED

no one cares lol
>>
>>335793737

>le boogieman

Post another one. You've hit movie, shill, marketer; where are we going next? Sonygger? No Gaems? Keep it coming fuckwit. Make it original.
>>
bungie had like 500million dollar budget. turned out like shit anyway.
>>
File: U4Downgrade.webm (1 MB, 400x580) Image search: [Google]
U4Downgrade.webm
1 MB, 400x580
>>335794012

You forgot downgrades
>>
>>335793946
or you could just record yourself playing and actually have control over what you look at
>>
Cool I guess. I've had it pre-ordered since the announcement though.
>>
>>335786096
I don't know where I saw the image but someone ordered something from amazon, I'm pretty sure it had no relation to gaming but the package it came in had the uncharted 4 logo.
>>
>>335794012
You have no games

Your games are movies

This is the stigma you'll have eternally, the lord and saviour you have refuses to change it, sorry.

Don't hate us, hate the fact you keep gobbling this shit up
>>
File: Ht4Hx.jpg (404 KB, 2835x3508) Image search: [Google]
Ht4Hx.jpg
404 KB, 2835x3508
>>335787527
I play for the gameplay, but if the game didn't have good characters like Sully or Drake I wouldn't play them.

I play every game for the gameplay. There are different games, anon.

Do you people actually stick to one genre of games, or one or two series? Because I see the same fucking drivel over and fucking over.

>ITS CINEMATIC, PEOPLE PLAY IT FOR THE CINEMAAA!!!
>THERES NO SUPER DEEP MECHANICS IN THE GAMEPLAY OOOOO
>CINEMMMAAAA

I seriously just want to take all of your throats, and twist them so I have multiple head balloons ready to pop from squeezing all of your twisted necks. It's so fucking annoying this place always has to cater to one thing and the next. I bet you think whatever you play is the greatest shit ever, yet everyone is always afraid to say what they play.

I just got done playing some fucking Kirby Robobo, finishing up my Fire Emblem Awakening so I can move onto Fates, and I am still going to buy this game because I like Uncharted. It's not bad. It's not fucking bad. It's not bad to like it and come on 4chan. It's not bad to like different things, get over yourselves, you're just as much of a mindless bot as the people you described.
>>
>>335788257
It is though, there are several places you can use it, you can control where it swings, you can climb up and down it.
If you are swinging from somewhere like a light post it also raps around the pole.
It was in the multiplayer beta and has been shown off in gameplay vids several times now.
>>
lemme guess
it is gonna be in that walmart in store advert
a tv commercial that runs on comedy central and adult swim fx.
maxim magazine
what are some other places where games get pushed through ads?
>>
>>335794029
didn't destiny make a boat load of money?
>>
File: seriously.png (21 KB, 716x722) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
21 KB, 716x722
>>335793918
>They are the #1 video game developer in the world. Most of their games are fucking perfect, eat shit
>>
File: Untitled.png (419 KB, 1475x169) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
419 KB, 1475x169
>>335794716
>implying he isn't right

step back out of your 4chan zone.
>>
>>335794431
it literally says in the OP image.

I really like the cinema ad:
http://www.webm.land/media/f6O2.webm
>>
>>335788016
Pray tell
>>
>>335787263
wut you have a problems with gear of war ?
>>
>>335794921
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
>>
>>335794921
>The Last of Us there three fucking times
>Nathan Drake collection
>Games from fucking 1996
This is some next level bait
>>
>>335795051
Not him but both franchises are casual shit
>>
>>335795238
let me guess you only play DaS1 undertale and arcade games from the 90's
because both of this series are genuinely fun specially in coop
>>
>>335795091
>>335795119
quality over quantity niggers

By average review scores for each of their games they have a better reputation than any other dev
>>
>>335795238
alright bitch. im not even him, but what games do you like?
>>
File: Rc9hobB.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Rc9hobB.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>335794416

>He enjoys a basic 3rd person shooter with bullet sponge enemies and no skill mechanics

Wew lad, really convincing us of your amazing taste in movies there.
>>
File: 1460764979449.png (151 KB, 474x311) Image search: [Google]
1460764979449.png
151 KB, 474x311
>>335795541
>they have a better reputation than any other dev
>>
>>335795658
I'm sorry that you can't seem to handle the truth
>>
>>335795652
The skill is map and situational awareness. You act like FE Fates or Kirby require any skill.
>>
File: 1C5HNZM9_400x400.png (4 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1C5HNZM9_400x400.png
4 KB, 400x400
Tell me, /v/, why do you hate uncharted?

Even your lord and savior that you've kissed up to since goobergate when he made fun of sessler, brutalcumpowder, loves uncharted and thinks it's one of the best series he's ever played.

https://youtu.be/qlHg0TIS83o?t=279
>>
>>335795795
Get back to work Bru
>>
File: brutalcumpowder 13.png (564 KB, 1432x1960) Image search: [Google]
brutalcumpowder 13.png
564 KB, 1432x1960
>>335795795
oh this faggot.

The funny thing is this faggot has UNironically become a parody of himself. He's become the exact thing he started mocking, pretentious "game analysts".

He can't even save how irrelevant his channel is now, and it's embarrassing how pathetic he's flip-flopped from shitposting, to talking about the news in the lens of /v/, then to even more shitty attempts to be the next matthewmatosis in a desperate attempt to save interest.. he's insipid and unoriginal. nothing of worth to say and will die the same. lived and died as a literal meme.
>>
File: cat-in-spacesuit_2.jpg (46 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
cat-in-spacesuit_2.jpg
46 KB, 600x530
>>335795652
I applaud you for being a slave to /v/'s video game ideals for so long and being a weak minded individual so hard that not even I, can make you come out of your 4chan comfort zone, as you exhibited.

Yes, I enjoy a basic 3rd person shooter with cool characters, settings, and neat gameplay. I also like a bunch of other games too.

>damage sponges
>bullet sponges

Bullet sponges are Destiny, that's... not Uncharted, whatsoever, and I know you said that because that's really all there is to say, other than movie. Skill mechanics? There is no deep skill mechanics, but why would there need to be? The fuck you think this is?
>>
>>335795795
I think people don't like uncharted because they play it wrong, they play it like a normal cover shooter where you just duck behind a rock then pop out to shoo people.

But uncharted isn't about that, yeah you CAN do that, but then you have a bad time.

See how when its advertised drake is always moving? whoever is playing him doesn't go into cover often and when they do its not for long.

In that forest gameplay bit they showed off he went into cover like twice I think? the rest of the time he was constantly on the move and its a much different game if you play it like that.
>>
>>335796112
>games should emphasize the things only I like about them

get a load of this faggot
>>
S O N Y A L W A Y S W I N S
>>
>>335796310
Bullshit. Try that on crushing and get one shotted
>>
File: greatness.jpg (58 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
greatness.jpg
58 KB, 1024x577
What is it about Uncharted that triggers /v/ so fucking hard?

Neither Halo or Gears incite this much fucking shitposting and outrage. And neither of thos franchises get called "movie" or "western shit".

Shit, even metal gear doesn't get called a movie ever even though it's literally nothing but cutscenes.

And the linearity excuse is dumb as shit because crash was linear, but /v/ loves crash.
>>
>>335796485
You can still run around on crushing if you're good with stealth (in fact you have to)
>>
>>335796595
Console war, PCfag doesn't care that much about Uncharted but if they said that consolefag will go sour grape
>>
>>335793737
>I AM SILLY
>>
>>335796310
Adding onto this, the "movie" thing people talk about.
Yeah its got a lot of scripted set pieces, but unlike in a lot of other games where it would just be a cutscene, most of the time its you playing these bits.

The plane crashing in U3, that you in a gunfight in the back of a plane while cargo boxes are moving all around and shit, its you controlling that.
The boat sinking, the jungle mansion burning down, the train bit, the chase scene, these are all bits you control, even when that building is collapsing you are still having a gunfight in it with multiple people while the building is moving everywhere.
It pretty cool imo.

>>335796485
Games played on the highest difficulty often require total overhauls with how you play to be beat.
>>
>>335796595

It's on the console that they're to poor / retarded to get.

They didnt get PS3 because they thought it will never get any good games, and when it did, they were too bitter to give it a chance.

They didnt get PS4 because ever since the Great Console War the Ninbabbies got rekt, Xbots were killed, PCucks were mortally wounded, so naturally anything that is related to SONY or PS4 triggers vietnam-style flashbacks.
>>
>>335796112
When did he say he didnt like it for the gameplay you absolute cuck
>>
>>335796595
i really do not know why. i just think it's a meme that has history.

but i believe its because the general bots of this place like to stay away from anything that is popular. which probably began long ago when the ps3 was raking in the dough.
>>
File: happy sony gamer.jpg (21 KB, 240x340) Image search: [Google]
happy sony gamer.jpg
21 KB, 240x340
>MFW I UNIRONICALLY THINK UNCHARTED IS ONE OF THE BEST FRANCHISES IN GAMING

FEELS GOOD

MAY 10TH CAN'T WAIT
>>
>>335789310
>>335789371
>>335793605
Star Fox Zero is also a "movie" btw, and everyone here was defending it to death

> "We want it to be that you can complete the course of the game in the same amount of time you would spend watching a movie, so it's a cinematic experience. While there are still some branching paths, the main thing we are focusing on is having second and third missions available for each planet
>>
>>335796956
Mother 3 has really shitty combat and the level design isn't too great. It amazes me whenever a JRPGfag tries to mock one mode of a game when their entire games are no skill casualfests the emphasize story over everything.
>>
File: 1434464344937.jpg (35 KB, 342x412) Image search: [Google]
1434464344937.jpg
35 KB, 342x412
Thread theme!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a6ntPfcY_M
>>
>>335797123
Still doesnt anwer my question
>>
>>335797123
THIS.

Jrpg elitists are cancer. The "games" they defend are the last they should be calling REAL games.
>>
>>335797239
If he likes it for the gameplay he's retarded as fuck
>>
>>335797230
Shame Greg Edmonson won't be back for 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiozqH2R8ms
>>
>>335788016
Sam and Nathan aren't real brothers, right?
>>
>>335796982
>the general bots of this place like to stay away from anything that is popular

That is not necessarily true. It is true that a large amount of AAA western games are hated on this board; however, they are still some that are praised such as The Witcher 3 and Dishonored. Obviously some people on here hated both those games but in general they are well received here.
>>
The marketing is gonna cost 10x more than it took to make the fucking game isn't it?
>>
>>335797536
It's AAA game after all
>>
File: 1434463914033.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1434463914033.jpg
349 KB, 1920x1080
>>335797442
What do you think is better? 2 or 3's ost?

I honestly think 3's is one of the best in gaming. The definition of epic.

Truly magnificent godly work. Pure art.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zkZ4DQSnzk
>>
>>335797807
woah...this looks like real life...is this...the power...of the ps4?
>>
>>335786096
Why did this need an announcement
>HEY COME SEE OUR ADVERTS FOR UNCHARTED AT A STORE NEAR YOU!
>>
>>335797807
I didn't find anything memorable about 2's soundtrack so definitely 3.
>>
>>335795658
Don't even have a ps4 but this is true. Nowhere slanders and slams ND outside of this jaded hivemind.
>>
File: 1434464485438.jpg (835 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1434464485438.jpg
835 KB, 1920x1080
The horseback caravan chase in 3 after the walk through the desert is literally one of the best moments in gaming. ENTIRELY playable. Jumping from jeep to jeep, I couldn't believe I was actually playing. And the music was absolute perfection.
>>
>>335793918
Spoken like a true fanboy.
>>
>>335798134
>dat blur on the blue barrel
>>
>>335789448
console shooters with cover system sure are a lot of fun
>>
>>335798134
play more games
>>
>>335798623
They're a lot more engaging than turn-based autowin.

I would love to see you play against the dedicated players of Gears or TLOU. I don't like console games, but I can respect games that are actually built around the hardware and the communities that develop the game as much as they can.
>>
File: 1446802753381.jpg (9 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1446802753381.jpg
9 KB, 480x468
>>335787774
>mfw when one of my friends got his copy yesterday for £70
>>
>>335799280
But turn based games makes you think.
>>
>>335786096
>People are seriously going fall for yet another cinematic AAA shitfest that puts more emphasis on being a movie with incredibly mediocre gameplay than anything else
>>
>>335786096
its working so well there are niggers from /v/ buying 4 copies because "4 copies of uncharted 4 for ps4 xD!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>335799428
When they're good. When your options all equate to trashing shitty enemy #42312 it doesn't mean shit. Being turn-based doesn't mean the game is deep, in fact a lot of the most popular turn-based games are some of the most shallow and casual games of their time.

Games like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, and Persona are fucking jokes and even people who can't even grasp how to hold a controller can beat games in those series.
>>
>>335799428
Yeah, games like Divinity OS. There is not one turn based JRPG requiring an ounce of skill or strategy though
>>
File: uc4.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
uc4.webm
3 MB, 640x360
it looks fun
>>
Is Uncharted a good series? I loved TLoU but never really felt the need to play any of the Uncharted games.
>>
>>335794123
This.

i guess sonycucks can always get a Neo if they want better graphics at 60fps LOL
>>
File: 1427399576334.png (199 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1427399576334.png
199 KB, 2000x2000
>>335799902
>>
File: 1449064608184.png (80 KB, 562x518) Image search: [Google]
1449064608184.png
80 KB, 562x518
>>335799554
I bet you couldn't even beat an Uncharted on Crushing difficulty, weeb.
>>
>>335799950
it looks scripted
>>
>>335794123
>but but ps4k will fix that
>>
>>335798134
>Jumping jeep to jeep
That mltiplayer level that started with the plane taking off and all the jeeps driving around it was fucking awesome and I wish that was the whole level.
>>
>>335799790
Maybe you've been playing games a lot longer than I have but to me FFX, Persona 4 and Dragon quest 8 don't feel anywhere near as easy as you're describing them. I've had go online to find either skill builds or study magical resistances, mob info and just a wealth of other information just to simply progress and play the game without dying. These games felt quite difficult for me and require me to constantly change my strategy
>>
>>335800121
He is right though, turn based JRPGs are very shallow
>>
>>335800229
>FFX, Persona 4 and Dragon quest 8
>not easy
Anon pls, JRPGs are fun, but they're pretty fucking basic shit
>>
>>335800152
it
is
>>
>>335799554
That's a lot of buzzwords and memes there friendo
>>
>>335800319
He's not wrong though. Uncharted games are movies first and games second, they even made the clear in the commercials for the first game
>>
>>335800152
>scripted
what does that even fucking mean?

platformers like mario bros 3 and crash are linear and scripted. why is this bad, then? just because you get a gun? the reason, uncharted is so praised by the mainstream is because it's an evolution of the action platformer, evolution of nd, and evolution of games, polished to a T.
>>
>>335800303
Well I played those as blind as possible and ended up dying a lot because theres so many little things and mechanics I didn't know about the game because I was ignoring or not taking advantage of. Theres too many branching paths, options and things to choose/modify and optimize well before I go to battle with an enemy.

To me turn baased games offer a nice level of difficulty in that regard, I like learning the game but it certainly doesn't feel shallow or easy, not by a long shot.
>>
>>335800417
Uncharted has more than just the story mode though. That's usually only 1/3 or 1/4 of the game.
>>
>>335800534
the other 2/3rds are janky ass platforming and GTA ripoff gunplay and loading screens I guess?
>>
>>335800434
What are nd and T? Pls, stop using buzzwords.
>>
>>335800608
I'm talking about the survivor modes, the co-op, and the competitive multiplayer modes.
>>
>>335800608
uncharted 1 came out before GTA 4 you retard
>>
There hasn't been a need to play an uncharted since 2. It is literally the same game every time with a new story. 2 also had the best story. why does naughty dog never properly iterate on uncharted? all they ever do is bump up the grafix and paste the same waist high cover shooter gameplay.
>>
>>335800627
>What are abbreviations and idioms?
ND = Naught Dog
___ to a T = Ancient fucking idiom
>>
>>335800417
The Last of Us
>15 hours of third person shooting, stealth, platforming, and puzzles
>2 hours of cutscenes with good writing and interesting characters
>panned by /v/ as a shitty "cinematic" game

Metal Gear Rising
>3 hours of button mashing gameplay
>3 hours of poorly written cutscenes with cringeworthy writing, poorly developed characters, and an edgy CRAWLING IN MY SKIN soundtrack
>praised by /v/ as one of the greatest action games of all time

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>335800918
mb :(
>>
>>335800825
Thats right, I forgot, GTA4 was the first GTA game
>>
>>335786096
>"PlayStation's largest ever software investment"

that just means they know its a winner
>>
>>335800952
Metal Gear Rising is good and Last of Us isn't.

MGR is challenging and offers a large amount of replayability. Its very satisfying to finally get a perfect rank or beat a boss on the hardest difficulty.

Meanwhile you could get the same Last of Us experience on youtube without having to move ladders around and hold forward while characters slowly walk and talk to each other
>>
>>335801052
well if you're implying that uncharted's gunplay is a rip off of GTA 3 or fucking GTA1 or 2 you are even more retarded than I thought
>>
>>335800952
Different circles like different games, /v/ is primetime audience for angsty teenage edgy shit where as the type of people who like tlou mostly don't browse here yet they will be the majority.
>>
>>335800952
THIS SO FUCKING MUCH
>>
>>335801180
>I've never played TLoU: The Post
Try playing TLoU on survivor or grounded. MGRR is just shitty button mashing with more cutscenes than gameplay
>>
>>335800434
mario 3 has split branching levels. secret areas and tons of variety in the worlds and levels.
uncharted has a few set pieces for the players to gawk at while they duck behind cover. you know nothing of the words you speak.
>>
>>335801305
>secret areas and tons of variety in the worlds and levels.
UNCHARTED HAS THIS.
>>
>>335801293
>I've never played MGR: The post
>>
>>335801453
I S-ranked Revengeance difficulty and beat all VR missions bub
>>
>>335801215
I love that you think because tlou is popular it is because of sophisticated taste adults. Here is a hint children are the ones playing games, children are the reason tlou is popular.
>>
>>335801453
>I only repeat what you say but dumber: The post
>>
>>335801293
>Try playing TLoU on survivor or grounded.
THANK YOU. These faggots whining "movie" need to try to beat fucking uncharted and last of us on the hardest difficulties. I guarantee you none of them could.
>>
>Sony paid money for this thread

Hilarious. Viral marketing about an ad campaign.
>>
>>335786096
Every ps4 owner I know is getting it day 1. Dont own a ps4 so i dont really give a shit.

This is just another /v/ hates a popular game because we are so hardcore and different from casuals kind of thing.

End of the day it does not matter if the game is good or shit /v/tards will still hate it if its popular. However clearly popular games are good or they would not sell otherwise. Deny this and your a just pop hating (muh hardcoreness) /v/tard.
>>
>>335801643
only fucking children are playing metal gear rising and metal gear in general laughing at all the potty jokes.

>HAHAHAHAHA HE HAS DIARRHEA IN A WARZONE
>HAHAHAHA MERYLL HAS A BIG BUTT
>HAHAHAHA HE'S GRABBING SNAKE'S BALLS BEFORE HE TORTURES HIM
>>
>>335801757
then why does /v/ like the Souls series so much? It's popular
>>
>>335799950
looks like this game play itself
>>
>>335801643
>children are the reason tlou is popular.
I fucking hope not. That game is not for kids at all
>>
>>335786096
>'
>not "

Do you even punctuation?
>>
>>335801884
they'll start hating it eventually.
>>
>>335801643
and? you were a child once and the games you fondly remember were likely also made for children.

There are no "sophisticated" games for adults, its a childs/teen hobby.

I do however like how you jumped to the conclusion that those who dont come here are sophisticated adults. Least you got that part correct fuckboi.
>>
>>335786096
>>PlayStation's "biggest ever array of innovative POS (piece of shit)"

At least Sony acknowledges what the Uncharted IP has always been.
>>
>>335801416
uncharted 2 has icy mountain, mountain ruins, mountain village, war torn city, forest, jungle, jungle by a mountain.
secrets are hidden in the same oval shaped map layout where all the enemies are. If you play uncharted 2 once, you will see all the areas, and locations that there is to see. At least play the games before you post about them.
>>
>>335786096
hope this shit bombs, just like the collection did
>>
>>335800952
The Order 1884
>4 hours of gameplay
>cinematic experience
>mediocre critical reviews
>everyone mocks it

Star Fox Zero
>3 hours of gameplay
>cinematic experience, shigeru miyamoto even says so
>mediocre critical reviews
>defended by /v/ to death

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>335802145
quite the contrary he was implying that children don't come to /v/
>>
>>335802145
>There are no "sophisticated" games for adults, its a childs/teen hobby.
Please fucking end this meme, /v/. Please for the love of god.

You've seen the statistics. You know the numbers. The average gamer is a 30 year old man. Games are not kiddie things. They're ingrained into our culture now just like movies. We all love pac-man, galaga, zaxxon, beamrider, mario, crash, uncharted, shenmue, final fantasy, ridge racer, tekken, etc. And NO games did not "sell out to the normies". You've just outgrown fucking games, you jaded fuck.
>>
>>335802264
the collection sold 4 million. What are you talking about?
>>
>>335786096
So large it even involves shills in 4chan.
>>
File: youkittenme.gif (1 MB, 257x200) Image search: [Google]
youkittenme.gif
1 MB, 257x200
>>335802264
There is literally no way this is going to bomb. Moreover, I wouldn't necessarily call the Nathan Drake collection a failure either. Four million copies of a slight upgrade of old games isn't too shabby.

But, I understand that you have to shit post, and I'll go ahead and leave you to it.
>>
>>335802264
It's already hit gold status and the game isn't even out yet. People eat up shit anymore. Last of Us was a terribly buggy game full of audio desyncs, cutscenes dropping to 4 fps, levels not loading, constant glitches and bugs, and look at how well that did.
>>
>>335802495
Maybe you should reread the stats the average purchaser is thirty years old. Publishers want to push this view to make gaming more credible as an adult market cause it has been mostly for kids for it's entire existence.
>>
>>335802761
>has been mostly for kids for it's entire existence.
nope. that's how I know you're underaged shitposter. probably came when gamergate happened, huh?

Intellivision was fucking marketed as a family entertainment system. And ps1 plus genesis were marketed towards the adult crowd.
>>
>>335802495
You fail to see that adults can have unsophisticated hobbies (such as gaming)

There are 30+ people who watch cartoons ment for kids. Shit man look at bronies.

30+ people who game are no different.
>>
>>335802580
the collection came bundled with the ps4 i bought a ps4 o black friday and sold the collection the next day the gameplay was ass
>>
>>335803029
Family oriented marketing is designed for targeting children and having them ask their parents to buy it for them.
>>
>>335803093
>There are 30+ people who watch cartoons ment for kids. Shit man look at bronies.
yes and these are kid shows that apply under the MEDIUM of animation. Adults can like animation. There's just stigma if you're watching a show INTENDED for kids.

Same with games. There is only stigma for kiddie cutesie casual games, but not to such an extent as the example listed above because games are interactive. Therefore, unless it's super babyish and educational like leapfrog or something, it doesn't matter what game you play. They're just games. Like playing scrabble or indulging in something more story-oriented like an rpg.
>>
>uncharted isn't a game because I say so

I love this argument. It's not even an easy series nor filled with cutscenes like metal gear. YOU LITERALLY CAN'T DIE IN MGS 3 BECAUSE THEY GIVE YOU SO MUCH HEALTH AND IT REGENERATES.
>>
>>335800152
half life was scripted too
>>
>>335802376
The gameplay in The Order was shallow as fuck. Unfarted does shoot outs way better.
>>
>>335787783
is it true?
>>
File: 198qj0pvzn5wqgif.gif (3 MB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
198qj0pvzn5wqgif.gif
3 MB, 640x349
>>335797003
>mfw I just got an e-mail saying my game is about to ship
>>
File: 1442772041683.png (66 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1442772041683.png
66 KB, 429x410
Okay but when's Gravity Rush 2? That's what I wanna see.
>>
File: 1459784791854.png (227 KB, 920x900) Image search: [Google]
1459784791854.png
227 KB, 920x900
>>335786096
>yfw you'll have to watch let's play
>>
I'm honestly shocked that this game isn't plastered all over /v/.

The Last of Us was completely unavoidable for weeks leading up to release. The shilling was real.
>>
>>335809745
its because everyone had a ps3 by the time TLOU came out

right now most people on /v/ cannot even play Uncharted 4 if they wanted because no PS4
>>
>>335786096
I love Sony.
>>
Meh, I honestly never liked Uncharted and still think TLOU was the best game ND ever made. Just give me TLOU2 instead and maybe I'll buy a PS4 (if it's at least as good as the original).
>>
File: 1443974141915.gif (2 MB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1443974141915.gif
2 MB, 320x287
>>335796595
>>335796743
>>335796982

I just can't believe you are browsing this /v/ - Video Games board and can't acknowledge the massive gripes that anyone knowing actually something in TPS, Platformers and even narrative games can have with those games.

Uncharted games are not game masterpieces. They are videogamey wannabe of Indiana Jones.

They fail in the TPS gameplay department because games released 5 years before it were way more developped in the damage location, tactical shooting and had actually a narrative, screenplay more ambitious than anything achieved in Uncharted. I think of Dead Space, or even Resident Evil 4 for this. Comparing Uncharted with one of these 2 games would be actually laughable. And I mean it.

Uncharted fail in the platforming gameplay department for the simple reason that every action is on rail and there's absolutely no sense of challenge, timing in the inputs concerning a jump, reaching a platform. I won't even bring Mario in the platformer comparison, you can just look at Mirror's Edge and Prince of Persia (PS2/GC trilogy) to actually see how Uncharted is just barebones in this department.

Uncharted is a movie before even being a game and it shows. It is not even fun to control your character, and there's nearly no alternative way to play. It is a corridor game and the trinkets are not even interesting to collect. There's no exploration feeling, just a gigantic rail from the player can't get away.

And movie wise... It is just the same Hollywood crap seen for the billionth time. It is not ambitious, not has anything to offer. It was a glorified technical demo from the start and it is hailed as a messiah from the strat because of impresionable youngsters, casuals and marketing.

There's absolutely nothing in these game that other dev studio would use if not the marketing study to maximise the sales.

You mongoloids make me so mad sometimes.
>>
File: come on now.png (107 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
come on now.png
107 KB, 480x385
>>335813081
>implying I'm going to read all those hot opinions
stay mad cuck, I bet you've never played any of the games anyway
>>
>>335788140
Naughty Dog has more integrity than Microsoft, if they continue Uncharted it'll be with a different character, just look what happened to Halo after 3
>>
>>335787774
werent a bunch of copies stolen in the UK?

has the plot been leaked?
>>
All these buttblasted Xcucks. A new era of shitposting caused by an ND game is upon us.
Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.