[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point in having consoles anymore if they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: console_peasants.jpg (223 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
console_peasants.jpg
223 KB, 800x600
What's the point in having consoles anymore if they're the same as pc? Only Nintendo doing something different.
>>
>>335773354
Exclusives, and it's simplified for the masses.
>>
>>335773354
what's the point of making this thread once again?
>>
>>335773354
Physical games, not getting tricked into THREE POINT FIVE Gigahertz of Vram.

Couch gameplay, controller support for every released game. ( duh )

And great exclusives.

And thereby you'll not have to spend atleast 1200 bucks to have a enjoyable experience.

That said, i'll probably upgrade my rig when the new GPU's and AMD Zen hits.
>>
File: 1459430528994.jpg (59 KB, 994x617) Image search: [Google]
1459430528994.jpg
59 KB, 994x617
>>335773354
>women want to be with him
>this is what /r/pcmasterrace believes
>>
>>335773354
>dressed in brown
>clearly green
pcucks need to get their eyes checked
>>
Talk me out of this
https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Mandrill/22974123
>>
>>335775523
At first I thought that was Totalbiscut.
>>
>>335775448
>THREE POINT FIVE Gigahertz of Vram.
Gigabytes.
>>
>>335773354
I've been between the two concentrating on one or the other almost my entire gaming life

There used to be more of a difference, any arguments for or against one is even smaller and less meaningful today compared to the mid 2000s and below.

Basically 360/ps3 and PC have been nearly the same if you compare it to a ps1/n64/90s pc which were totally different. Each one did something completely different.

I would follow what games you want to play, or maybe what controls you like best or something. Anything but something thats been increasingly similar like graphics.
>>
>>335776151
Spending double to be made fun of if you tell anyone.

Spend half that at least at some other place or newegg/build it yourself.

PC gaming should be like this, just buy a console if you want console priced PCs or to not customize building it yourself. This is both a pro and con of PCs. Personalization, complication.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.